Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Today is the last day to register 999 Demo Contest, don't miss your chance to get the experience in the most exciting demo contest. Who knows you will be the lucky contestant and get the prize, $555, $333, $111 or FBS mastercard free for the lowest position.

999 demo contest FBS is begins today,, let's do all the best and enter the top three and bring the name of Indonesia again this time..

I wish contestant from Indonesia who will be the first winner,, FIGHTING !! :)

«999» monthly trader demo contest got started!!!

fbs999contest.png

999 Contest got started!!!

Dear traders!

Today, on the 13th of March, your favorite 999 Contest has got started. As of today 993 traders from all over the world will do their best to win the competition.

The idea of the contest is pretty simple: each participant gets a demo account with 9999 USD balance in it and 1:100 leverage. You can trade 28 major currency pairs and EAs are allowed. 3 participants with the highest balances by the end of the contest period are announced the winners. It will be them who will withdrawable receive prizes from FBS (555 USD, 333 USD, 111 USD). And the contestant with the lowest deposit will get a free FBS MasterCard.

fbs-2.gif

FBS wishes all the participants good luck!

The contest will take place during 13.03.12-13.04.12

Contestants ranking: http://www.fbs.com/999-demo-contest/participants?type=cur

Contest details: http://www.fbs.com/999-demo-contest

FBS wishes you Finance,Freedom and Success in trading!

(Best mini Forex Broker of 2010 - 2011)

fbsmono.png

Stay connected with FBS because its all about you!

Trading Strategy; as I mentioned before, you’re allowed to use any kind of EA/Forex robot. Scalping and hedging also allowed, which open an opportunity to vast variety of trading strategies. You can also ask for swap-free account by contacting their support.

999 demo contest FBS is begins today,, let's do all the best and enter the top three and bring the name of Indonesia again this time..

I wish contestant from Indonesia who will be the first winner,, FIGHTING !! :)

Keep your spirit ! this contest will be take place in one month. Don't get MC in the first week, just keep survive till the end and get the best chance to be the winner.

Keep your spirit ! this contest will be take place in one month. Don't get MC in the first week, just keep survive till the end and get the best chance to be the winner.

yes, I hope I will not get MC and can survive till the end, although maybe can't be the winner but I feel glad can participate in this contest and improve my skills on trading.

"Add FBS as Friend: winner of this week .(Wednesday, March 14, 2012 )!!!

239deb1a498ec7a7bd89c876dff0924f.jpg

Dear Friends!

Correct answer for our weekly “Add FBS as Friend” contest is: 14 USD.

The winner who gets 10 USD from FBS to his trading account is a contestant named Shorena Gulashvili.

Kind regards,

FBS

fbsmono.png

yes, I hope I will not get MC and can survive till the end, although maybe can't be the winner but I feel glad can participate in this contest and improve my skills on trading.

That's good spirit bro, keep your spirit till the end of contest, there's seem Indonesian trader has dominate the contestant, hopefully this time the winner is from Indonesia.

"Add FBS as Friend: winner of this week .(Wednesday, March 14, 2012 )!!!

239deb1a498ec7a7bd89c876dff0924f.jpg

Dear Friends!

Correct answer for our weekly “Add FBS as Friend” contest is: 14 USD.

The winner who gets 10 USD from FBS to his trading account is a contestant named Shorena Gulashvili.

Kind regards,

FBS

fbsmono.png

Congratulation Miss Shorena, you win again, now you have increase your balance with $10 from FBS, how lucky you are.

Shorena Gulashvili become the winner again in “Add FBS as Friend”

We all congratulate for her. 10 USD from FBS will be transfer to her trading account.

Work with FBS , be friends with FBS and be successful!

awa_2010.pnglogo_en.pngawa_2011.png

Best Mini Forex Broker 2010 - 2011

She really make me jealous, she often win in "add FBS as friend" contest, but her chance is limited until 15th, so we still have our chance.

Be mobile with FBS!!!

fbsiphone.jpg

Dear traders!

Trading with FBS becomes more convenient as now you can trade anytime and anywhere! FBS is happy to announce that now you can download the Mobile version of MetaTrader 4 terminal on your iPhone!

Since today the Mobile version for iPhone is available for all devices using iOS, such as iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. It has many options for trader of any level of experience: all the tools and instruments available make trading even more pleasurable than before!

Now you can trade in any place of the world and see the quotes on your device’s screen any time you need it. Ability to control your trading with minimum traffic is the great advantage of mobile terminal.

fbs-2.gif

Download MetaTrader 4 mobile for free and enjoy trading!

See the details here: http://www.fbs.com/platforms

fbsmono.png

★★★ Update 999 Demo Contest ★★★

GarisSinar.gif

Friday, 16 - 03 - 2012

Account#240153

Position: 1st

Balance: 43986.29 USD

Account#244728

Position: 2nd

Balance: 29989.47 USD

Account#244731

Position: 3rd

Balance: 24720.54 USD

2012-03-16.jpg

We are expecting a dynamic and exciting competition with a lot of surprises ahead.

FBS wishes all the participants good luck!

Contestants ranking: http://www.fbs.com/9...ipants?type=cur

The contest will take place during 13.03.12 - 13.04.12

Contest details: http://www.fbs.com/999-demo-contest

★★★ Trading without losses with FBS! ★★★

GarisSinar.gif

intro2.png

A civilized society hasn’t invented better way of protection than insurance. It guaranties compensation of any sudden losses. By this means, insurance is really necessary for everyone. There are many different types of insurance that exist to live a stress free life. So why don’t you reduce the risks and insure your trading?!

FBS is the world’s first broker that offers its clients to get their lost money back.

Now you have an opportunity to protect your deposit and focus only on making profit.

You can insure from 10% to 100% of your deposit. In case your initial deposit is lost FBS will return insurance amount at once.*

“FBS Breakeven Trading”

details:

http://www.fbs.com/breakeven

*Only if insurance conditions are met.

FBS Breakeven Trading!!!

FBSbreakeventrading.jpg

FBS is the world’s first broker that offers its clients to get their lost money back.

A civilized society hasn’t invented better way of protection than insurance. It guaranties compensation of any sudden losses. By this means, insurance is really necessary for everyone. There are many different types of insurance that exist to live a stress free life. So why don’t you reduce the risks and insure your trading?

nwfb.png

Now you have an opportunity to protect your deposit and focus only on making profit.You can insure from 10% to 100% of your deposit. In case your initial deposit is lost FBS will return insurance amount at once.*

FBS Breakeven Trading” details: http://www.fbs.com/breakeven

fbsmono.png

★★★ Trading without losses with FBS! ★★★

GarisSinar.gif

intro2.png

A civilized society hasn’t invented better way of protection than insurance. It guaranties compensation of any sudden losses. By this means, insurance is really necessary for everyone. There are many different types of insurance that exist to live a stress free life. So why don’t you reduce the risks and insure your trading?!

Now you have an opportunity to protect your deposit and focus only on making profit.

You can insure from 10% to 100% of your deposit. In case your initial deposit is lost FBS will return insurance amount at once.*

“FBS Breakeven Trading”

details:

http://www.fbs.com/breakeven

it's the best thing on FBS. I really proud with my broker that willing to give an insurance for all clients.

I will try this promo and I think it will make me trading more comfortably.