Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

oilstructure - oilstructure.com

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if im going to invest here $10 bucks then how much can i received daily?, sorry for asking it coz i really dont know this program yet... And as everybody said that the site was stable, it motivates me to join. So please give me some advices.

Hi rovi..

As we can see at the homepage there are 5 stage at OS.. So for stage A you will received 2% daily from your investment until reached next stage B..

And so on until stage E and you will earn 2.4% daily at stage E.

ah ok thanks, aside from that whatelse can do about the site?, nothing ? but only to invest and visit it regularly?

yeah that is true .sometimes it will be fast as like 10 minutes to get paid. sometimes it will take 30 minutes. for me the longest is only 30 minutes. i have not experienced that this one pays after an hour or so. anyways, i am planning to compound as soon as i have reached bep. for now. i have not reached bep yet.

that is great that you have reached bep already. how much did you invest on this site anyways. sadly i didn't invest that much on this one. and i am quite afraid for now to invest or add another investment. one reason because i don't have much money to invest and the little i have i am quite scared to invest it. so i am just staying with my little investment right now. if only i have invested the money i have invested in another sites that turned scam.

Actually this hyip site is rapipdly growing and making a stability stand. I think i missed oilstruture at the first day i over saw it in GT forum. Now, they grown much wing as i expected they will stay online. Well, it's all game, and we only need to go in with every believe that we either gain or lose our bucks there. I still feel like to go in there, even with $1, since i can afford much for now. But i don't know what exmas will tell about this site, that's when hyip do disappoint investors.

What can I say? I can only hope this program will go on as well, but with WPF by the way now and PSF payments pending, I wouldn't completely trust any program to keep going on although I will certainly be glad if it keeps paying. Meanwhile, my payment request has been pending for 12 hours now.