Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

oilstructure - oilstructure.com

No multi deposit but when we on stage C and we added new deposit, the new deposit will continue with the current plan, so I think this is much better :)

Stage A withdraw fee 100% or not possible to withdraw, unless want to donate to OS :D

Anyway I'm 25 days away from stage D, can't wait for stage D came B)

SO you mean I am in the stage B I cannot add any other investmen? I have 5$ in OS now and I am stage A do you mean i am not allowed to add more from that besides from my previous one? SO i have to wait for stage C to come to add my investment?

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SO you mean I am in the stage B I cannot add any other investmen? I have 5$ in OS now and I am stage A do you mean i am not allowed to add more from that besides from my previous one? SO i have to wait for stage C to come to add my investment?

I mean wherever stage are we, when we added a new deposit than our new deposit will added to our main balance, and I take example if at stage C added a deposit than it will continue in our stage C, not start over from the beginning stage A.

And this is much better than multiple deposit that if we added a new deposit than our new deposit will started over from Stage A..

I mean wherever stage are we, when we added a new deposit than our new deposit will added to our main balance, and I take example if at stage C added a deposit than it will continue in our stage C, not start over from the beginning stage A.

And this is much better than multiple deposit that if we added a new deposit than our new deposit will started over from Stage A..

i see so it will accumulate unlike the others that it will have to start over again from the beginning. How about the the earnings? what if I deposited a 3$ and it is accumulated every day for 0.06$ and what if I deposited again another 3$? will it stock the earning and will become 0.12$?

i see so it will accumulate unlike the others that it will have to start over again from the beginning. How about the the earnings? what if I deposited a 3$ and it is accumulated every day for 0.06$ and what if I deposited again another 3$? will it stock the earning and will become 0.12$?

Yes, it will accumulated also.. I already added my balance twice when I'm in stage C and once when I in stage B and the next profit days it already interest from the last balance amount :)

And today payment paid only a few minutes after requested :D

so is it advisable that I have to add my balance to my principal to get more interest because I am only in stage A and because I cannot witdarw my earning and principal in stage A and i am thinking of adding all my balance while in stage A

Even in stage B, we can withdraw the our balance, but 80% fee is very high fees I think, but if already passed 50 days that means reached BEP and want to withdraw the balance so it means already in small profit, so I think it better to continue the plans until it reached next stage :)

My plan here 23 days away from stage D B)

yes that is what i want to know if our plan will be affected if we added money into our investment.i feel like investing more on this one.i think i will or may increase my investment to $10.

Yes it seems that it is better to add our balance to the principal because in stage A we cannot withdraw our principal and in stage B there is a 80% interest and i think we have to wait for atleast 150 days before we can really earn in OS

Yes it seems that it is better to add our balance to the principal because in stage A we cannot withdraw our principal and in stage B there is a 80% interest and i think we have to wait for atleast 150 days before we can really earn in OS

And for me better to keep the plan continues since OS also offering a great interest..

And about a good earning since the site interest start from 2% daily so after 50 days passed than it's a profit than, and it will reached at stage B :D

and 150 days means stage D and our ROI at that time already more than 300% B)

And for me better to keep the plan continues since OS also offering a great interest..

And about a good earning since the site interest start from 2% daily so after 50 days passed than it's a profit than, and it will reached at stage B :D

and 150 days means stage D and our ROI at that time already more than 300% B)

hmm sound great! but what if i withdraw my principal investment? will the rolling of stages will stop also? What I am doing now is I continuously adding my balance to my principal to gain more balance and profit

hmm sound great! but what if i withdraw my principal investment? will the rolling of stages will stop also? What I am doing now is I continuously adding my balance to my principal to gain more balance and profit

Just remember when you withdrawn all your balance, than if you want to continue the program at OS than it would started over from stage A, and if you keep adding to balance than it means the BEP timeline going longer than 50 days than :)

I added more balance when I already received a good profit before :)

Oilstructure seems like another good hyip site we have had this year. Even after under-going some errors in their site, and all the investors then thought they have gone, but it still returns. Well, i like the hyip from the start, though i didn't have enough fund to go into any hyip then, and now it seems to be late for me to invest.

Oilstructure seems like another good hyip site we have had this year. Even after under-going some errors in their site, and all the investors then thought they have gone, but it still returns. Well, i like the hyip from the start, though i didn't have enough fund to go into any hyip then, and now it seems to be late for me to invest.

Well, I thought it's not a real problem before since they never missed any payment..

I'm early member to this OS site and I'm happy to see OS progress until today :)

Tomorrow after got an interest, I will added a new investment here as my strategy before :)

yes i like the instant payment here.its very easy to invest here.its not complicated.whenever we add another investment it wont affect our plan or maturity date. the only complicated for new investors is the withdrawal fee for each stage.but once you understand what those were for it won't be hard to invest on this site anymore

yes, the site still paid good until today and I already received my payment today just before LR goin to maintenance :)

i change back my compounding option to 10% here, so I can withdraw $1.2 daily and 13 cents added to my balance from compound system..

And as I saw the payment proof, currently the activity for OS I think this OS one of the best :D

well I still hope that OS still remain until christmas end because they say that a lot of hyip site gone to scam when xmas is near because a lot of people are going to withraw their investments and that is one of the reason why hyip go to scam..

well I still hope that OS still remain until christmas end because they say that a lot of hyip site gone to scam when xmas is near because a lot of people are going to withraw their investments and that is one of the reason why hyip go to scam..

Yes, xmas really a long holiday and also people need more money that's the reason that people always said that December will be black coz many site will closed in December that's why many people said that December well-known as "Black December"

But Let's hope OS can passed this December so they would be a new HYIP profitable generation :D

hmm, seyren. I am also thinking about this risk but I will not withdraw my fund thou Oil may close down anytime. Because I just invest a small amount and I am nearly double my BEP. So nothing to lose with me, just withdraw pfofits daily. I wouldn't reacomment cashing out funds here cause it may kill the program faster.

yeah i also feel if there will be more big investors on this site, that it may kill the site or the site will turn scam faster.so i just hope that there won't be too many big investors. I am not withdrawing daily as i have small earning daily.so i usually wait a few days before making a withdraw on my earnings.

yeah i just invest here in OS a small amount of money, a money that i can afford to lose if ever OS gone to scam just to be in the safe side.. but if OS pass the holiday season i would be verry much happy having them and maybe i will add again money on my investment there.

yeah i just invest here in OS a small amount of money, a money that i can afford to lose if ever OS gone to scam just to be in the safe side.. but if OS pass the holiday season i would be verry much happy having them and maybe i will add again money on my investment there.

so, you're new investor here?? so welcome aboard friend :D

Well, if you just invested than December still 2.5 months to go means it about 75 days and that means you're investment already in profit here than..

And I'm sure that time also my investment already touched $100 mark :D

yes I have only recently joined here and im in stage A only means im only a new here but im expecting more from OS..

Maybe after i got to stage B i will try to add more to my fund to gain more from them.. but still a long way to go and only few days more