Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

truelybux - truelybux.com

quangnam52335

Tha'ts ten cents not 15 cents? Anyway although the difference is almost 50% difference for me 5 cents is just a small amount. But how long do I need to click to get 5 cents. Now that is the big question. Because half a cent is is good if you have to click many ads too. just imagine clicking 10 ads and you get 5 cents already.

You mean the buxhost script? yeah its only cost 25 dollars to maintain a ptc site like this one and pay more if you want to customize it. almost 95% of those who open buxhost script don't pay so its understandble for you to say that. But do you know that theirs also some who even last more than a year paying?

GZ on your payment! Rates are quite low, and with $0.01 daily earning it takes quite a while to get there, but seems that they're paying. They should still consider adding some other popular payment processors, like LR to attract more users.

so far this program doing well :D, they just paid $14 to all of their members. and i think it is because of the low minimum payout that they have now and with the earning we get here per day, we can reach minimum payout in short time(about 3 days)

I have seen that the minimum payout 0.15 Paypal and $1.00 AlertPay which is really very less . though the click rate is very less compare to other programs here the payout is very low so i think we can work here and i think it take not more than 8 to 9 days to payout here with paypal .

That's true. Its really good to spend time in here clicking as we can earn good amount of money in here if we do. Although its not high amount. For me earning is still earning no matter how you see it. Right now I prefer quantity earning. few cents per site but as long I have lots of site like truelybux.

• 2 weeks later...