darwin

74n8FhwU.jpg

Pay per click $0.01

Pay per referral click $0.004

Days registered for payout 0

Payout minimum $3.00,6.00,9.00,12.00

Payout method Instantly

GLBux -->>Innovation in PTC world, will be open and launch at 20-02-2012

All payments are made via AlertPay, Liberty Reserve, PayPal, SolidTrustPay.

Free registration, thank you:

GLBUX - Innovation in PTC world

image_1b376427813b4215f4bff22d3d59aec4530f95fc.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Very nice looking site, and I personally have no issues with the payments being manually processed within 1-3 BS - for some it seems to be unbearable if they cannot get their cents instantly.

But I also can't see a single ad there - only text stating "Demographic ads are only available if targeted for your country when you login.". Would be quite useless if this really was the case: no demographic ads for my region, and no general ads at all.

i like the design of this site, because it is well customized not like many ptc site which use buxhost script, but from my own experience this kind of site will stay longer rather than other site also the forum included here, with this rate i think we need to rent refferal to be success here

Very nice looking site, and I personally have no issues with the payments being manually processed within 1-3 BS - for some it seems to be unbearable if they cannot get their cents instantly.

But I also can't see a single ad there - only text stating "Demographic ads are only available if targeted for your country when you login.". Would be quite useless if this really was the case: no demographic ads for my region, and no general ads at all.

If that is a case then I guess its not worth it to join this site. Because theirs now way we can earn in here. In ptc a good ptc site must always have constant number of ads to click. If theirs a days that theirs no ads then its means that this site is not going to be a paying ptc.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The rate for per click on ads is good but the minimum payout of this site is very high as it will take month to withdraw from this site. The site is not so good as free members get only 4 ads per day so i won't waste my time on this site.

i am really confused about this site because some people saying it is scam and some are supporting it.i also many found many reviews from many sites that it is scam but the members are posting their payment proofs which is telling the another story.ptc-investigation also says about it that they have not paid some days but now they starts paying so that they have moved it to the master list.