Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Jadzcore - jadzcore.com

darwin

jq37n7airyms.jpg

Jadzcore are also fully secured , protected against DDOS attack using CISCO Guard and have SSL Certificate using COMODO.

Still on beta stage. Will be in full launched maybe 1 or less than a week.

The minimum amount paid is $1.00 for paypal and $1.5 for alertpay fixed.

Free registration, thank you:

JADZCORE - Advertisers and Clickers Core

2s00qjo.png

• 4 weeks later...

it seems this program using zeus script, but i think script only take about 5% if we want to see, that program will be stay longer or not and so far they paid about $23 to all of the members here and the forum is doing well with give some updates and where members share their payment proof

• 3 weeks later...

Jadzcore Launching a new Game - ClickerzGame

How this game work? The Code is randomly in your PTC advertisement link. Once you click the winning advertisement of the day there will be a popup message that you are a lucky winner.

How to claim the prize?

All you need do is copy the prize code and send a support ticket with that code.

nice script, and also good forum, there are a lot of payment proof shared in their forum and about the game i don't know about that, and the other thing from this site is the minimum payout which i think is too low and i think many member can reach it

• 1 month later...

the payment proofs proves that we should trust on this site and theri rates are also fine, 0.008$ is not a bad rate and the referral rates is also 0.002$.its not just a ptc site but they are also providing ptsu offers to its member which is great opportunity to earn more.

Jadzcore Launching a new Game - ClickerzGame

How this game work? The Code is randomly in your PTC advertisement link. Once you click the winning advertisement of the day there will be a popup message that you are a lucky winner.

How to claim the prize?

All you need do is copy the prize code and send a support ticket with that code.

I don't get it. Meaning we need to win in order to earn band if we do win we need to have at least 1 dollar in order to cashout in here? I don't like the site of this site at all. I think I will just going to leave this one out. I already joined four ptc site today but I still want to have 100 ptc site total that I want to click daily. I'm hoping that with opening 25 ptc site at once I can click ads as many as I want and finish clicking in an hour or less.

• 1 month later...

Latest Changes and Updates

1.Guaranteed Standard Ads(30secs)to free members increase to 2

2.The ROI% to all the upgrade membership specially to Golden and Ultimate Levels also removed, you can now make unlimited cashout.

3.JadzGrid available. This also another way of earning in Jadzcore and to get more Advertisers too.--- IS NOW ENABLE AND READY TO PLAY.

4. Point System - This will be available in next update.

• 1 month later...

PTSU NEW RULE

From now on, members who are denied twice in the PTSU will be subject for account suspension without prior notice.

Therefore you must carefully read the instruction before joining the said offer. Upon suspension of your account you may appeal by providing a valid proof via support.

Slowly but surely. this is a trick in ptc clicking. In short just click and click and don't look at your earnings. Later on you will just going to end up earning good amount of money in here. I'm happy that some how I see this site getting popular but I don't know if this site will end up stable and paying for a long time. I know many people in here spend lots of time clicking and hoping that they will get paid soon.