Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

your biggest lost in forex trading

stezz

I only use low capital so I did not lose that much. The most that I've ever lost was a couple of hundred pips. I've lost a couple of hundred pips. But I've also made lots of profit too so I don't always lose you know. Yes, forex is very high risk so I suggest people to lose it in a demo and not a real account. Once you have lost in a demo you know how not to lose in a real account. 

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am suffering 250 pips loss when I forgot to set stop loss in trading. it was really huge and make me discipline to always use stop loss and never forget about it. sometimes in trading we are make mistake because small thing that we are not realize. however, its valuable lesson because make us grow as a trader. and lead us better in trading.

• 2 weeks later...

Most newbie will lose a lot in their first few trades so this is why a demo is where you would lose those first 50 trades. I feel like any newbie will lose in their first 50 trades. If you're a newbie, you will lose a lot of money. I think trying a mini lot will also save you from losing those first few lost. I guess experiences will keep you from losing. I din't lose that much since I use a mini lot and I also trade only when there is a good trend. I also practice a lot in a demo. I only lose like ten bucks the most I think. I made it all back though. 

• 3 months later...

The loss that touched me most was my first loss of $50. It wasn't much but was so discouraging. I mean, it hurts more that you get the boot on your first visit. That was my day one in Forex and I lost Yvette whole money that I deposited same day. It took a torn on me but I was able to learn from it.

• 2 months later...

I used to make loss some time and I will make profit some time. If the market is bad and I was not able to make a very good analysis of the market, then I am going to lose and if I don't make profit from forex, it will mean that I made a mistake or an error in my analysis and I will have to correct it.

in reality the beginning of all trades concluded will really exceptionally attainable have an exceedingly essential Risk Along with A lot of people who have misplaced a limitless amount but Although utilizing the not loads of a massive volume of indicates is likely to become meaning to think about a really necessary lesson.

I have had some very big losses but the one that tends to touch me more is that which involves my very first trade. I mean, I had to reach an MC within 2 hours and it was the most discouraging form that I have ever come across. That was the point I even considered quitting Forex at a spot. But as I grew in it, I found it interesting.

@Decub that sound v?ry very discourage I have run into several loss but not that too fast and what I know is you did not set stoploss in your trade if stoploss was set then there would have been not such loss to you as for me i lost $549 to fundamental analysis last week that is news trading

As a newbie then, I must tell you I didn't know how to set Stop Loss so I prefer to allow the sleeping dog lie. I had tried over and again to set the SL then and it keeps hitting it. It sounded as though the tool is not useful to me so I had to stop patronizing it. That was part of the reason for losing anyway.

• 2 months later...

I loss a lot in forex trading before I started to make profit. My first account I loss about 1,000 dollars and that is not included the profit I make that I did not withdraw. What I learn from their is that its hard to make money in forex trading so I give up trading. This happen like seven years ago. But now I'm back and have 3,000 dollars trading capital. Not bad.

My biggest loss came in when I was still practicing in the Demo account,then I decoded to take the bull by the horns and try the real account. It was one of the most painful things to me then. Not because of the losses or that I lost huge amount of money, but simply because it was my first loss.