Membership Is Free!

24-Hours Unique Views To Your Campaigns

1000 Points Sign-Up Bonus

250 Points Referral Bonus

Cash-Out Minimum For All Members $1.01

Non-Upgraded Members From China May NOT Cash-Out

Paypal or Alertpay

Up To 50% Cash Commissions On All Sales

Get paid to click - Ads from 0.1 cent to 0.5 cent (a every day around 20 Ads)

Get paid to Email - 1 to 3 emails a day. Each for 0.01$

$ Contest PTC advertising section - Every 250000 clicks a winner is randomly chosen. The prize is $10.

The prize $10 is automatically added to your account.

Paid To Promote - Paid To Promote feature is restricted to upgraded members only. (Twilight Ad Package is $1.25 for 12 months.)

PTS Offers - Offers from 0.05$ to 0.10$

Random Cash - You can win a random prize of $0.01 to $0.05 every 24 hours!

I receive payment within few minuts!

Free registration, thank you:

NOCTURNALEMAIL - Turn Your Nights Into Cash!

noc2.jpg

Old site, new Admin - Carola Croucher

One failure after another? lols. Me my impression is always this. Its better to open a new ptc than bought a failing ptc and hope you can revieve it. Its just me humble opinion. The reason is simple. If its a failed ptc. Its already have a negative record so why start in something negative? for me change of admininstration or admin is already negative.

• 3 weeks later...

@pinay: but fro my own observation, aurora site pay the members longer rather than bux type site :D, and most of them now preffered by some member who dissapointed with bux site, and nocturnalemail is one of the good site that have aurora type which combined many way to earn beside paid to click

@pinay: but fro my own observation, aurora site pay the members longer rather than bux type site :D

Goes without saying, when considering that average bux PO is $1, and Aurora PO is $0.1. But it becomes really useless if you need to work ten times more to reach the same outcome.

Goes without saying, when considering that average bux PO is $1, and Aurora PO is $0.1. But it becomes really useless if you need to work ten times more to reach the same outcome.

I don't know bux PO is $1 as far as i know mostly offer $2 or above, right? :D, but here we talk about nocturnalemail and i see that they miss something important, forum :D, i think it will be good for them if they have forum which is a place to share the payment proof of this site

i see that they miss something important, forum :D, i think it will be good for them if they have forum which is a place to share the payment proof of this site

No, it's extremely good that they don't have forum - or if they would, at least not have requirement for next PO to post on it. Most of us already have way too many forum accounts, so more is just waste - and individual site's forums are usually quite dead, since there's not that much to talk about. Forums dedicated to the whole industry are way better and active, so not having a forum is IMO just a plus.

Well, if this PTC will really give "a every day around 20 Ads", even if an ad will just be worth 0.1 cent, it will still amount to $0.02 which will make it easier for members to reach the minimum cash out amount of $1.01. And the payment proof posted will also attract people to join this PTC.

• 2 months later...

LOLS, details are showing that we can receive 2-3 mail which are of worth 1c daily then i think its really a good opportunity to earn a good income from this site because from approx 12-13c we can reach the minimum payout in just a week w/o referrals.i hope that i will also get my payment.

The site is good with more option to earn money. We can earn money by clicking ads and by reading mails on this site. The rate for per click on ads is good and the minimum payout of this site is also low. Their is possibility of being scam site so i request to post the screenshot of payment proof of this site so that we can trust on this site.

• 8 months later...

I'm surprise to see that this site is running for a year now. I don't know if this site is still paying or what. I'm also confuse why I can't open the site.

Firefox can't find the server at www.nocturnalemail.com.
But I guess its only my internet connection problem as its seems I'm the only one complaining that I can't open the site.