Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Iconbux - iconbux.com

darwin

4yidpk5vq48t.jpg

Standard Membership

Your Click: $0.01 (Standard Ad) $0.015 (Extended Ad) $0.002 (Short Ad)

Referral Click: $0.005 (Standard Ad) $0.010 (Extended Ad) $0.002 (Short Ad)

Premium

Your Click: $0.01(Standard Ad) $0.02(Extended Ad) $0.005(Short Ad)

Referral Click: $0.01(Standard Ad) $0.015(Extended Ad) $0.002(Short Ad)

Express

Your Click: $0.01(Standard Ad) $0.015(Extended Ad) $0.002(Short Ad)

Referral Click: $0.005(Standard Ad) $0.01(Extended Ad) $0.002(Short Ad)

IconBux have launched for public beta today. Open for registration.While iconbux is in Beta testing period, you still can earn & withdraw your payment instantly!

This website IconBux was built with many co-operation, correspondence and with many dedicated effort, with the help of following team

I-vinci Designer

Coding- Tech

PtcPay

Easycloud Team

Xeoncoders

The Iconzi

The minimum payout is set at $2 for the first cashout, $5 for the second, $10 for the third and $15 for every one after that.

Standard members need to have 50 ad clicks and upgraded members must have 50 ad clicks to cashout.

Once you reach the minimum amount, you can withdraw your money to either AlertPay and PayPal.

Free Pioneer Membership

Free registration, thank you:

ICONBUX - Communicative Onlione Earning

banner1.gif

• 2 weeks later...

All the major TLD domains registered for IconBux for 5 years, You may reach iconbux with

/iconbux.com /iconbux.net /iconbux.info --/iconbux.org --/iconbux.biz /iconbux.us

Iconbux have EV SSL certificate to ensure proper security, verified with Verisign trust network, verified by Trust-guard, Sitelock and other major online trust provider.

Iconbux have been registered in 6 countries - BD, USA, UK, Spain, Singapore & Malayisa.

I don't understand. How can iconbux be registered in six countries? I mean registered in term of domain name? or in term of server? or something else? Or is iconbux is registered as a company in this countries and not merely as a site? Because I'm intrigue on how iconbux acquire registration?

I don't understand. How can iconbux be registered in six countries? I mean registered in term of domain name? or in term of server? or something else? Or is iconbux is registered as a company in this countries and not merely as a site? Because I'm intrigue on how iconbux acquire registration?

Getting registered in 6 countries is not very difficult if someone is having a lot of money.Phone numbers,addresses can be created temporarily.I think it is just a move to attract big investors out here and if we have a look at alexa ranking, this site is spreading nicely.

Getting registered in 6 countries is not very difficult if someone is having a lot of money.Phone numbers,addresses can be created temporarily.I think it is just a move to attract big investors out here and if we have a look at alexa ranking, this site is spreading nicely.

As far as I know you can only register one domain account. You can open many virtual or real office in different countries but having one domain account registered in many countries? I don't think its possible. Unless you put extention name to our domain account. but in iconbux I don't see any extention so for me its not possible at all.

iconbux now become popular , since i see in some PTC site that iconbux in advertise list :D, and i see this site have SSL protection and also DDOS :D, the domain also registered for 5 years, i think this site is awesome with the good support and customized script, i will join this site later

iconbux is a very good and paying program and i have already joined this program in the first day of its launch but not able to work there because in an other forum there was an rumor that the site is not paying so i just stoped that site but now am again doing and the script of this program is really innovative and after seeing many buxhost script sites am hap to see such a site with very god script and the pay per click rate is very good .

With all the controversy around this site, it's really quite hard to make up ones mind about joining it. Although I have seen quite a few payment proofs, and naturally hope it to be legit and succeed, I'm still a bit undecided. Maybe I should go for ref exchange ans I usually do in this kind of situation, so I'd be making guaranteed money via ref income, and hopefully my own via my own clicks on IconBux.