Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Forex Contest

rockstar

• 1 year later...

If we manage to come to the top then we receive a prize in a demo contest. However demo contest does not give us an opportunity to learn or practice Forex trading but we simply gamble to reach the top position.

are you sure? lol we can learn too there but with few pressures since we think that we will get bucks there too,and it will give real pressure even we trade in demo account, but overal this contest is good for some newbie who want to see how much they improve and taste some real atmosphere of trading.

Forex contest to be one place to hone traders trading and also to obtain additional capital to their real accounts. I also take part in forex contest are hold by InstaForex but i never won the contest, because forex contest is tight competition, if we wanna be a winner, we have to be best of the best among traders.

Forex contest to be one place to hone traders trading and also to obtain additional capital to their real accounts. I also take part in forex contest are hold by InstaForex but i never won the contest, because forex contest is tight competition, if we wanna be a winner, we have to be best of the best among traders.

i joined FBS contest before but the result is same with you, i lose here, actually i think this contest can be helpful for newbies, because it will give them more experience rather than only trade in demo account but also they don't have anything to lose here, while have chance to earn something here

I never tried any trading contest so far, because most of it are difficult to win so, I just keep myself busy with the demo trading. However, trading contests can be also a way to determine how competitive you are and if you can really be a good trader having different setups and profits you can make in that contest. Since, those contests are source of good capital as well.

• 5 weeks later...

of course, it is not impossible thing to happen but you all must know it is hard also to be active in demo contest especially if we want to get 1st or 2nd prize. I even see some experienced traders that joined this contest and as we know the result is they are the winner, how can i beat them? if they are experienced traders

• 1 month later...

Surely it is not impossible to win a demo account but certainly it is very difficult. There are large number of traders who participate in the demo contests and compete with each other to reach the top position. So it is very difficult to win a prize.

That's right. To be able to win demo contest that held by broker, we have to be the best of the best, it mean we should effort maximally. And that's true, there are many traders with skills that we haven't know yet, keep discipline and use good money management.

• 2 weeks later...

I think there are low chance for us to get profit when we trade, and also from my point of view, that forex contest could be a good thing for many traders especially for newbie, because here they can trade and learn at the same time also still there are chance to win contest.

i joined FBS contest before but the result is same with you, i lose here, actually i think this contest can be helpful for newbies, because it will give them more experience rather than only trade in demo account but also they don't have anything to lose here, while have chance to earn something here

Do not be sad, even though we could not win the contest, the most important thing is we get the trading experience and we've done our best in the contest. Use our trading experience for our real trading. And we also can take part in next period.

there are contest in forex market. Man can make more money from forex market. When a man need to money he can join here and can earn money from here. If a is honest and good he will be rich form forex. so need to leave his greed and work hard . Then he will be success in forex.

Forex is a good and legal business. So now a days it is most popular business. There are no man can not make money easily and can not change his life by the forex. So we need to increase our skills day by day then we can start our business and make unlimited money from forex.

Man can make money from the forex, if he would be a good trader. To be a good trader he need to learn more and more, so it is very important to increase his knowledge . So he can be join a forex trading institute or any where then he will be success in forex market and be happy.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Too bad you do not hold a broker demo contest. In instaforex also often hold demo contest. Instaforex demo contest held not just one, but many. I've followed the demo contest held by my broker. Here I can test my trading skills. In addition, my experience also increases.

• 4 months later...

Contests are just meant to encourage traders with the incentives it offers. In the case of that of Demo contest, the result is that of a trading capital which the trader can use to trade in the real account and the profits made over the capital can be withdrawn. That is basically the main reason behind contest.

forex contest help traders to get high capital. since the prizes usually high. if traders have lack of capital but they are have excellent trading skills, can join trading contest and win it in order to get high capital to trading. there are many brokers which offer trading contest as part of promotion.