Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

earnchat - earnchat.com

guysfunny

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, I didn't notice and understand that much about that referral thing for this forum and it seems to be a good one. Well anyone want to be my downline here? Hehehe.

Are you a member of this site? When did you last time request payments in here and get paid? With all of this talk its seems if this site is paying its going good to try. But I'm wondering if theirs anyone who is active posting in here and still get paid in here. Because I don't want to waste my time to post only to find out later that its turn to non paying forum.

Yes I am a member of this forum, haven't you seen that I'm the only poster here that have posted payment proof about this forum and I also started this thread, hehehe. Anyways, I will try to reach $4 next month to see if this is still paying, so far I have more than $3.

So what is your assessment? How many post did you make in here each month and with that post how much do you earn? What I mean you receive. Is their deductions or not? I want to add this one also. But same time I feel that I will going to waste my time in here if I join and turn out not paying after I reach minimum. 4 dollars is good earning. But I'm thinking minimum of 5 dollars a month as possible.

So what is your assessment? How many post did you make in here each month and with that post how much do you earn? What I mean you receive. Is their deductions or not? I want to add this one also. But same time I feel that I will going to waste my time in here if I join and turn out not paying after I reach minimum. 4 dollars is good earning. But I'm thinking minimum of 5 dollars a month as possible.

I don't post too much in here lately, as I am just posting payment proofs only and have been not posting for discussions. Anyways, I hope that I will make it to post too much again in here to reach payout.

I will not going to be active in here then. Just update us if theirs an improvement. While I will continue to check and reevaluate. If I have extra time then I will going to be active in here. For a moment I have good number of ptp and right now I have few free time to add more. But I'm still open for new ptp forum as long its has good rate.

Hmmmm... Admin is not replying to my PM and I see my payment request haven't been touched yet, seems that this forum may have been a goner after all, but I will still wait.

How long have you been make your payment request? if still in phase one week according to me is still reasonable and when you give PM to admin? and give time to the admin until a few days for it. maybe admin have not checked the forum so your PM has not read admin

Its seems their some waiting payments issue in earnchat? I guess I will just put earnchat in reserve position again. Every time I try to check if its good to be active in here theirs always some how a bad news about this site and Its really frustrate me. Because right now I'm trying to add more active ptp forums in my list.