Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

earnchat - earnchat.com

guysfunny

Hi Friends,

New Paid to post site in market eChat forum. Which pays you for your postings. Recently it is launched,

having great cool features are included, you can have look below. Different chatting/discussion sections

from General discussion to Online money making opps, you are being paid for postings. There is lots of

games to play and have fun.

There are many more earning opportunities are there.

Features

1) Posting $0.02 for reply and

2) $0.03 for New Thread

3) Minimum Payout $5 Paypal

4) Extra earning section ­ ranges between 0.03$ to $1 joining and doing tasks.

5) Contests

6) You can advertise your link/business

New features to come

1) Referrals

2) sponsor your link

3) sponsor a board

• Downvote 6

The rates of the site are lower than normal as they are paying lower than this site as well.

Secondly, if it is a fun place to be on then I would love to join it as I like sites which are both fun to be at and paying(how much they pay then does not matter to me)

It is a new site so may be it will be increasing the rates in the future.

Its not about only postings, there are multiple offers are also there to earn, maximum are just for signing up, so to earn fast start doing offers and start making fast money. Basically one joines forum to earn money and enjoy as well, so here both things are available.

I think indeed, the rate is a bit lower than the other forums. By the way, I have checked the site and I see that there have been quite a lot activities in EC. The only drawback is that we can only write 10 threads and 15 posts per day as I read it in terms and conditions. I hope the admin can change this rule so the forum can be more active.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looks like guyfunny is an admin or one of the mod there.But it's not easily to open a forum and makes it ptp.Admin is trying.Maybe he might increase his rate if he have more advertisers here.but maybe we should manage this rate now.(for the interested ones hope am not speaking like the admin of this forum.)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Here you GO!!! New referral scheme - $0.10 for each new referral, you will be paid weekly. $0.05 daily for referral activity.

does it mean we can earn 5 cents daily even if we don't post as long our referrals is good and posting daily? Its seem good. Just imagine if we can get 100 referrals that would be 5 dollars a day earning without any problem. I'm not a member of this site yet and I don't see anyone being actively supporting or promoting this site. I wonder what is the reason.