Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Can I lose more than the fund I deposited?

yes it is possible to lose more money then we deposited . forex trading is very risky business , many times we deposits about 50$ here and by trading with it we earns more 10$ . when we start more trading with that amount we may lose all money . we need high practice and good knowledge about forex trading to earn money from it . demo account trading is best way to learn about real account trading . in this business only our practice can make us perfect .

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes it is possible to lose more money then we deposited . forex trading is very risky business , many times we deposits about 50$ here and by trading with it we earns more 10$ . when we start more trading with that amount we may lose all money . we need high practice and good knowledge about forex trading to earn money from it . demo account trading is best way to learn about real account trading . in this business only our practice can make us perfect .

If you invest 50 dollars and trade and make 10 dollars and have total of 60 dollars in your trading account and then get stop out it does not mean you loss 60 dollars. Since you only invest 50 dollars. Problem is that this kind of mentality is like counting the chicks before its hatches. You can't count a profit a profit unless you cashout it already and if you cashout your 10 dollars profit and then loss your 50 dollars investments you actually just loss 40 dollars.

• 2 weeks later...

dear loss is a part of work and bussiness but you should know the reason why you lossing when ever any body analysis the market they get some idea abount the market wheather its work better or nit for us .if there is a chance to get profit after the loss then never stop the trade but remember never loss your all investment while trading.

I don’t believe that is possible unless massive manipulation happens but that is ruled out if we select a good broker like Nova FX, I always trust them when it comes to trading since not only I am able to win more but also the losses are covered due to their epic Risk Free trade option, it is lovely to be trading with such a mind blowing facility since the fear gets thrown away and I can make profits very easily even after losing the first 3 trades.

• 4 weeks later...

I don’t believe that is possible unless massive manipulation happens but that is ruled out if we select a good broker like Nova FX, I always trust them when it comes to trading since not only I am able to win more but also the losses are covered due to their epic Risk Free trade option, it is lovely to be trading with such a mind blowing facility since the fear gets thrown away and I can make profits very easily even after losing the first 3 trades.

from it, we can learn that forex is not easy thing.  I mean we need time to get maximal profit in forex. As a trader, we can start trading with demo account first to make us be better.

We also need to learn from our trading experience.

TenkoFX investment forum for PAMM account investors

from it, we can learn that forex is not easy thing.  I mean we need time to get maximal profit in forex. As a trader, we can start trading with demo account first to make us be better.

We also need to learn from our trading experience.

TenkoFX investment forum for PAMM account investors

yes, for forex trading is not as easy as we think, we need time for this forex trading well, and therefore we should be able to try trading with the maximum and comfortable at first to prepare a demo account trading well, so we will benefit in forex trading

yes, for forex trading is not as easy as we think, we need time for this forex trading well, and therefore we should be able to try trading with the maximum and comfortable at first to prepare a demo account trading well, so we will benefit in forex trading

If forex trading is easy, we will not get loss and lose all our money here. Forex trading is risky but as a trader, we need to prepare for it. We can use demo account to learn about forex.

• 2 weeks later...

As far asi know we cannot lose more than what we invest in forex even your money only in small amount left, you still be able to reach margin call the only thing if we lose more than we deposit maybe because there is manipulation exist from the broker side but i think this is rarely happen in trusted brokers.