Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

PaidTP - paidtp.com

riddick09

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still dont have idea what will be my benefit for it. That award meant i think of incentive of 40 cents i guess. And yet, im grateful you vote me in that poll. Well i have seen new payment in the forum and happy that members now able to reach minimum payout which on the second request will be 1 dollar minimum. :D

I just joined today here and see that riddick have already been paid from this forum, well that is good to know, as I also started to post in here and hopefully more activities will follow.

That's good. I will also going to join this site today. I hope I can earn in here good amount also. the rate is just two cents per post. But Its still good to add more ptp as I can earn more each month. I hope paidtp can earn me additional 5 dollars a month. I really want to earn minimum of 5 dollar per ptp that I'm posting a month.

Well they have some sort of extra earnings in the forum such as per referral you will have 10 cents. And also some awards which some have rewards of 50 cents or even more depends on the achievement we got. I know that i can request payout of 1 dollar. But same to bulastika im trying to have good payment request. :D

Wow you guys been doing well for this forum, as I am so far having a hard time posting in here and I am still curious who have edited my post about DMT forum in here in which it renamed the title with the word scam, this goes as well with MTV forum thread here.

Well i have posted there too and put some thoughts of accusing admin while he pming or having convesation with a member. Really frustrate me that some members trying to have mess with the forum. Well just hope that they will able to have payment request as others just made some referrals but they dont know that it need to have 10 posts to have 10 cents credited.

Well i have posted there too and put some thoughts of accusing admin while he pming or having convesation with a member. Really frustrate me that some members trying to have mess with the forum. Well just hope that they will able to have payment request as others just made some referrals but they dont know that it need to have 10 posts to have 10 cents credited.

Well I hope that admin is not really the one who renamed some threads in this forum placing the word "Scam" on the title of the threads like posted in MTV and DMT forum thread from this forum.

Well I hope that admin is not really the one who renamed some threads in this forum placing the word "Scam" on the title of the threads like posted in MTV and DMT forum thread from this forum.

Okay. I already investigated lol. :ph34r: So based on my findings. B) You have created a thread of dmt forum and the one who modify and conclude that site is a scam is owner/admin Krizz. Actually, before i also created a thread of ptp forum which mtv and admin Krizz deleted the thread lol. Reason? Simple, admin dont want to have his members join in other forums which is more likely ptp forum too :P That is why you will not see me posting ptp forums even i want to. ;)

Source :

http://paidtp.com/sh...ead.php?tid=515

I was here in this forum, a while ago but was only able to create 5 posts. I checked the money earning section but just felt that I am not into discussing these things at this time. Maybe, later if I will have enough effort left in me, I will try to post here again.

It seems that they still have

continuation of the free upgrade of

membership.I just hope to also earn and reach the minimum payment required once i started making post.Just thinking of having posts today

and will have payment requests but confused with those referrals that

are inactive they will be deducted if

ever they not active so less payment i guess.If we have the option to delete our created threads then that's great like when we mistakenly make a duplicate threads.

Well i visited the forum and started to have now many payment requests. Sad to say most of it denied for same reasons, low quality posters, spammers. Just glad that im near to 200 points even not posting lol. Im still targeting of having elite membership.

Meaning, you are getting something from the posts of your referrals, aren't you? It is a good strategy then. Seems like you are getting passive income here.