Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

refbackbank----refbackbank.com

omostar

This is a site that pays you back the referrer bonus that they make on you when you register with their referrer link.

They pay between 70% to 100% refback.

Minimum payout is $2

Payment is through paypal and alertpay.

To register click the link below and then register with them. After that choose any ptc sites from their site and register under them. they will then pay your commission into your account.

When you sign up for ptc sites under us, we pay you back the ref commission that we make on you

https://refbackbank.com/ref-omostar/

• 3 months later...

this site is working by a professional earning system which offers profitable ways to earn money , the minimum payout is just $2 but I do not know is this site accepts LR or not

how do you know they are professional if you don't know they are paid through LR or not LOL, first visit the site not only see what TS shared here, and this site is not accepted LR they only accepted PP and AP, but i don't like their way because we need to reach some kind of minimum payout

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is this really earning from referrals? As I can see that there is still some members able to cashout here even though, I don't feel that its easy to have referrals even in other earning program more likely in here if they don't have any means to earn except referring.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@jjeeppeerrxx: register other site under refbackbank and earning money by refback money.

How it works?

1. Register at RefbackBank.com

2. Join the ptc sites by RefbackBank reflink.

3. Start clicking ads in registered PTC sites and earn up to 120% Refback !

4. If we get the payment from the company than your refbacks are added to your Balance At RefbackBank.

5. Once in your account RefbackBank get together $ 2, then you can request that the payment. Payment can be processed throught PayPal and AlertPay.

6. Now feel free to post screenshot at our Forum.

PAYING:

Date: 8/18/2012 9:46 AM

Batch: 107844239

From Account: U8279191 (U8279191)

Amount: $2.42

Memo: Thank's for using our system. Please post your proof on our forum dear khainam52335. Best Regards RefbackBank.com Team.

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

The admin offers great support through the forum and sents the payment in a short period of time. I have received quite a few payments from them. Another plus is that you can get paid through different payment processors. It's one of the best when it comes to refback sites.

PAYING:

Date: 9/12/2012 5:53 PM

Batch: 110118383

From Account: U8279191 (U8279191)

Amount: $2.48

Memo: Thank's for using our system. Please post your proof on our forum dear khainam52335. Best Regards RefbackBank.com Team.

Thank you.

Hey could you tell me how much website have you registered in this site because you have a good earning rate in this site and i am glad to see this is till working well and giving you good amount of money.

• 2 weeks later...

I am very interested in following this site let alone the site is already using Liberty Reserve for payment. so that makes me able to immediately follow this site. view of the overwhelming evidence that payment has been pointed out on this site, I am so sure and believe that this site really pays members.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...