Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

What’s your winning probability?

This 10-20% is with regards of your trading capital. So, wondering what is the base capital we are pertaining here. Since, it can be vary our probability of earnings by this factor also and also in other factors. It will always change and there's no certainty that it will be same percentage as always. If we have done both the technical and fundamental analysis I guess we will have higher chance of winning.

My total capital is 1,000 dollars right now in eight accounts. The lowest capital in one account has 40 dollars plus only an the highest is 275 dollars capital. But even though my lowest capital in one account is 40 dollars sometimes I can earn more in here than the 275 dollars account as each account represent different pairs and sometimes I make some loses in some account and make profit in other account. But over all on average I do earn 100 dollars a month. But last month I did earn 330 dollars total.

• 7 months later...

Good post indeed. We should skip trades that is no good or have low probability of success or else we will be waiting too long and losing too much for a profit. If it looks really good then go ahead and buy it. For example if a trend is going upward and have a strong swing upward for another 50 pips then go ahead and buy it since it is heading no where but up. I only trade when there is a real solid earning potential and will not do anything beside that. I think most make mistakes when they blindly trade any trade just to trade. 

• 3 months later...

That's true anyway but sometimes, the trader might have a winning probability that is well over 60% and still lose. I mean, it is quite an uncertain market and you ain't sure what is gonna bring. Along the line, you might just fail and you wouldn't have any reason to continue.

• 3 months later...

I win and I lose and that is the way that the forex market is. It is not all the time that the trader is going to win. When you lose your trade from the market, you should be able to learn from your lessons in other not to lose again. It is when you are able to learn from your loss that you can be able to prevent it.

• 2 months later...

Since I do hedging I don't loss a position on regular basis I only get some MC one a year but I do hope that right now I can sustain and maintain my trading account enough to make me earn some profit. I do hope that in the long run I can say I have a sustainable trading account. But problem with hedging is that I have limited earnings also. About 5% to 20% profit each month only.

traders deal with uncertain circumstances. if traders has no good knowledge how to perform proper analysis, they'll has no chance to make good result in trading. higher chance to gain profit when traders able to perform proper analysis and minimize the risk by set proper risk tolerance calculation.

i think my odds fo attaining from Forex is much more than shedding due to the fact I am able to realize superior returns on my expenditure periodically. Its challenging to establish the exact likelihood of profitable on the trade and when we could identify this turning into millionaire might have been a issue of handful of times. What is essential is whether we have been earning or dropping from Forex about a timeframe, say weekly or per month.