Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Megaupload-megaupload.com

gpyk108

Megaupload.com is a media sharing portal, which is suitable both for uploading documents and media files like videos and music. After sharing your content you will be getting points for every download or file preview. Users get to exchange points for prizes (including money to PayPal).

i hve joined this program but there is no affiliate program.

to join click here

www.megaupload.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

but we still can access the site with using IP Adress of this site, i already tried that once but i forget what is their IP address and in the site they said they will be back, but i don't think they will be back anymore, but if that is come true i would be happy because i get this as my earning once again

I'm sure MegaUpload will be back later on, since it has such big fame and standing ground in the Internet. However, I'm sure they'll no longer have any affiliate program, or at least one that pays for the use of copyrighted material.

lets wait for that, but it is better if they have server not in USA, in japan it could be a good thing at least in the other place beside US or in UK, it is hard for members to know about the copyright material since they only want to get something, even that is free why not?