Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Question for those who dont apply stop loss?

yogeshwartyagi

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is really also good management to use the stop loss as if we dont use it correctly then we might also have losses or margin call easily for not putting the SL in good position. But then I still not think Im going to use it in my scalping or my trades for small funds.

I completely agreed with you that any good treader should use SL for utilize their exact position. If their market will reduce from 2% to 1% their this procedure should protect their total unit capital. Those who won't use this feature can be suffer with sudden cut off their marginal profit from their last ratio.

Good traders should follow its strategy and see trading as a whole system and not as individual vice like putting SL each time you have an open position. Me for example I always put a reason why I will use SL and why I will not going to use SL. When I trade I check the pattern and the behavior of the pair that I'm trading first. If I'm suddenly at loss in the trends instead of putting SL right away I do hedging. After I have a clear view of the trend that's the time I put SL or hold if its going to reverse soon.

they dont take any attention to the capital for sure, because a good trader will use stop loss and take profit with good consideration. and we didnt know clearly the next movement of price, where if we didnt use stop loss that mean we risk all of our capital to the market.

• 1 year later...

Its always is advisable to put a stop loss. Cause without it, you can't possibly make money. We need stop loss cause the market swing so much and you need protection to at least lose only ten pips instead of all of your money. I would not trade without using it. You need to use it in order to prevent all losses and you can end the trade if you are watching the screen too. Now, risk and loss management is the basic of successful trading so you should put a control to it. 

• 3 months later...

I've definitely not been a new fan connected with placing an end reduction. I'm sure this particular perhaps a awful tactic but based via my encounter, in case you are sufferer ample, this market will probably return to exactly where a person positioned your business. There are times when My partner and i location an end reduction and also lose a new business simply to discover the very next day that this marketplace went back.

• 1 month later...

Stop Loss is a necessity but not a compulsory thing to use. The trader who wants to make use of it should also realize that one thing is setting Stop Loss and another is getting it right. There are those who their stops always get hit and they prefer to manually monitor their trades. In that case, I think they are better off with manually watching the chart.

For me i will say stoploss is very important when its come to forex trading because its the stoploss that will give you what you want its help protect your trade from unexpected loss so if you want to see good of stoploss then dont foget to set it along with take profit

well, point out good stop loss level quite difficult. if consider that traders deal with ups and downs which sometimes, make stop loss being hit many times. than set stop loss, traders think that better if use manual cut loss since they are have time to monitoring trades too. so, use stop loss or not, its optional actually.

There are those also whose problems are not just peculiar to Stop Loss alone but to anything that is all about automatic tools in Forex. I mean, all other pending orders uses to facilitate automatic trading. This might just been seen in the fact automatic tools can't be rely upon as they tend to misbehave under varying market conditions.

use stop loss or not basically depend on traders strategy. when they think thats enough by use cut loss method, they'll not use stop loss since they can monitoring the trades and won't let the loss going to worst. while if traders not always stay to monitoring trades, they'll use stop loss to cut the loss in automatic way.

I'm a short term trader or scalper, it is my instinct to have a 20 pips imaginary SL, imaginary because I don't set the 20 pips SL on the trading platform if I'm monitoring the trade, if my trade is already at -15 pips then I immediately review my indicators and if the trade is against me and it's already in my imaginary SL I stop it manually. If my trade also is more than an hour to four hour and still at negative level (-15 to -19 pips) I stop my trade manually. If ever my trade is already on positive level and I have to leave my trade open while I'm away, then I'm going to set a positive SL. so basically I still use an SL. 

Trading with the SL helps the trader a lot against some unforeseen circumstances which is natural to Forex. It brings about increased chances of losses and the ability of the trader to fall prey to factors which might affect his trade negatively. It is however something others try to live or trade without since it has its flaws.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes that is true because from what I can see stoploss is what really help me alot to make good amount of succees right from the time when I first started trading I think I made majority of my succees through hardwork thou I dont neglect the need of stoploss

traders free to choose whether they'll use stop loss or not. however, better indeed if set stop loss. if traders able to place it appropriately, stop loss won't give disadvantage. in other word, it being hit because market really move opposite. and not just temporary swing back or retrace.

The traders who don't apply stop loss will be taking risks because they will lose very well when they make mistake from their trading. Stop loss is very important for all the traders because it will help you to handle your account and minimize the losses. It is better to use it because of huge loss.

Yes they are free to chose if they should apply stoploss or not but the real truth is that they need to have stoploss if they want to succeed stoploss help us alot its keep our trade more secured than any other thing so forex trading is really one of the best market and stoploss make it worthwhile

Some times, some are afraid of a lot of things which center around wrong placement. There are also those who think setting SL is not an every trade thing. They can set it in some of their trades while in others, they might decide to forfeit it. Trading in Forex with Stop Loss is a risk management tool that is as well, an option only.

If a trader dose not apply stoploss in his trade then have it in mind you are entitle to receive your own cup of teaa at any time and that is sometime called this guy''Loss''.

So its a good functionality for a trader to have his trade been set to safe mode before he can go ahead and start trading right away and set stoploss and tp

Lol cup of tea indeed .stoploss is not for fancy purpose I think they ater menat for something then why must a trader skip such process its not good that way at all.

The guniune process is for the trader to set tight stoploss and take profit for himself to be on the more safer side of the business

Lol cup of tea indeed .stoploss is not for fancy purpose I think they ater menat for something then why must a trader skip such process its not good that way at all.

The guniune process is for the trader to set tight stoploss and take profit for himself to be on the more safer side of the business

Justification me for getting a novice but I think, a twenty-pip cease loss is too small for me. I am now trading And that i am seeking out an SL which happens to be greater than that. But probably, I'm able to do that since I am just buying and selling by way of a demo account. 

Setting Stop Loss is generally not too easy for newbies. There are times, quite uncountable when they set it and it hits over and again. At such times, it is best to keep practicing and learning in the Demo account as that's the only way to set it accurately. It is not like an automatic thing where a trader fixes a point to set his SL and everything click.

• 2 months later...

I don't apply stop loss but I do make sure that I do hedging or averaging. I do compute my free margin first before I open a position so I do know if my position can hold on even if its going to incur loses or not. I'm so sure I can end up being a lucky trader and have big trading capital. I just need really to invest more time and give more effort to earn more.