Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Anno1777 - Anno1777.com

maverick

Anno1777 – Anno1777.com

This is an awesome paid to play site where you can earn euros, infact you can create a virtual company and start earning virtual money to exchange later for real money, the game is based in the XVIII century and you have lot of options.

ANNO1777 is an online game that simulates an economic political and military system, like the real world. You are a citizen of the seventeenth century who fights on all levels to advance the social hierarchy. You can open businesses, become governor or you can build a military empire. Everything is up to you.

Unlike other games of this type, the virtual money from ANNO1777 can be exchanged for real money and vice versa. In other words, a financial success in the virtual world of the game becomes a financial success in the real world. ANNO1777 can be played directly from a browser like Internet Explorer and requires no downloads.

What does it mean?

when you make fight your fallen opponent becomes your slave and you can sell him.

You can withdraw through 2 methods. PayPal or Bank Transfer. To be able to receive the money go to -Payment Details- on the same page and carefully fill in the payment details.

If you check the homepage you can see the latest withdrawals and you can see somebody withdrawing even 300 € in once

ref-link:

• Downvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am not even good in any thing game. i do not play games both in real life and on the computer. But interestingly I signed up for this one through a pts on microworkers. I actually thought I can make a try at this one but I just did not even know where to start so I didn't do anything.

Firstly this site was not open for India but then now it is opened,i have tried this site a couple of months back but i could not make good money with it and i have noticed that i am wasting my time for low earning potential.So i left being active but its still good for newbies.

Yes, it seems that we need to invest to have a good start here. Because i have many failures here including their available jobs everyday i always not able to grab it since most of the time it is unavailable. It is not that easy to find good country to work on.

• 2 weeks later...

The site is quite good one. I had tried but firstly you need to learn as they have a strategy. Secondly you need to invest to play big. i tried it a lot of time but I was unable to make any money out of this one so I decided to quit. But now I would like to try again. I will open a new account since my old one lapsed.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have to say that this is the best paid to play game site we have right now.I have seen lot of good reviews about it from other online earners.The problem i am having on it is that,my registration is not getting the require acceptance.I am having problem registering for it.The methid of payment of transfering one's money directly to one's bank account is great.

• 2 weeks later...

i think i will try to playing with this site once again to see if i am worthy for it, and it seems before i have some problem when i registered here, so i hope i will not, because i see many opportunity with this program and the way of us to earn here

I still believe it is not worthy to play this online game. I know that you will end up of losing your wellness and will not able to even get a good job here daily. For sure you will not earn if you did not start investing here. Just a tip from me.

i don't play in this site frequently but i don't know if this still worthy or not, as for me this program just like a games that i played when i need to be refreshed too, i see some people who earned well but that not affect me so much

• 3 months later...

I registered and played this game site before because I believed that I can earn money from this site and I also found this one is quite cool before because we can earn money just by playing. Another thing is that, looks like this one focuses more on advance civilization/generation unlike in Anno. But, then I noticed that I can not earned real and big money from this site since the earning of the site are too low and to slow daily we can only earn cents. So, for now I am not active on this program yet

• 3 weeks later...