Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Virtual and real trading in Forex

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what do you think about virtual and real trading. Many people can earn profit in virtual trading. But fail in real trading. I think both trading is same. What is the factor people can fail in real trading

Both are very important. Virtual trading prepares you for the real forex deals, you just can`t do without both.

• 2 weeks later...

Virtual trading format and the real trading formats are the same but real life market is different from a programmed market.

In real market, fear and anxiety comes in, the actual loss start coming in and then the trader realizes that it`s not the same.

When a newbie discovers that both conditions are not the same, they should not think of it as a major cause of alarm.

They should learn that it`s all part of the game. Further experience will take away the fear almost completely.

yes, there is no differences between virtual and live account. the market volatility and price movement still shows same. differences is only we more relax if trading with demo account because use virtual money and not real money. but usually trader directly fail when they change from demo to real account.

• 2 weeks later...

Virtual trading format and the real trading formats are the same but real life market is different from a programmed market.

In real market, fear and anxiety comes in, the actual loss start coming in and then the trader realizes that it`s not the same.

I am fully agree with you about this issue of demo and real account .and the more important fact in real account of fear, anxiety and even learn by heart when our own money are in risk and i think in general there is not much difference between this two type of account when both run with real market price.

I think the best way to learn forex is using real account cause you can get the best knowledge about forex when you trade with your real money not virtual money...but I suggest you for first time only use a little money for trade like $10-$20 or maybe you can use broker that give sign up bonus with make any deposit...

but you don't want to lose money in real account. not unless you are rich. so better use demo account first. to test how to trade successfully . using virtual money only. and you can open as many as demo account as you want. but of course one account is enough to learn forex.

I don't think there so much of a difference, still we have to apply strategies and use indicators. Well if you go on live trading the emotions affect so much with our trade that's when we developed greed, well greed is not that bad but sometimes it is better to secure a profit first.

The main reason for making demo accounts is for practice purposes and the minimize the losses that can come up from it. Most people are too impatient to learn first and just move on to live accounts. Thereby risking their fund even more. From all indications they all end up in losses.

Starting first with a demo account is very important to every trader both the experienced trader and the beginner.

We all should also put the forex pschology which is absent in demo accounts into consideration while trading in live account. This is one of the reasons traders fail in forex.

There is great difference in virtual and real trading. The virtual money is large and you don't feel any pressure risking large sums while in real trading you will think twice before opening a trade of 100 dollars whereas in virtual trading you will open a trade of 1000 dollars without much concern.

The difference lies a lot in the psychology of the trader. In virtual trading, the trader seems to have resolved already that whatever profits he gets is virtual, so there is less effort on their part.

you are totally correct. but it is unfortunate because it is very critical, however we need a steady current psychology in the real account, so that was not trained when we in the demo account

i think newbies should always start off trading using virtual currency. but they can also try out with small amounts of real money while trying out with virtual money.

when you trade with virtual money, it is possible trader may not trade seriously.

when you trade with real money, it is possible trader may be very serious.

I think demo & real account works as same as each other by movement of currency pairs, But the different is on our thinking about it. because if we trade virtually there is no pressure in our mind to loose, So we could be cool. But in real account we can't do that. Thus while practicing virtually don't try to be cool & think of it as real money....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

@boniez

Yeah off course. Real account will need our psychology which we didn't need to use in demo account. We could treat demo account similiar like real account

but still the psychology is different in reality when we are trading in real account and demo account. But our good strategy in demo account will help much

enough to do good trading in forex market.

• 4 weeks later...

The main reason why forex traders are lazy in the demo is because the demo is funded with 50,000 or 100,000. They use high lots and make massive virtual profits in their trades. When they now get to the real account, they might try the same thing and their account will be fried.

@chuna i think who really want to learn from demo trading they done this what you saying because when in real there is their own money . and if we use high lots in demo there also probability of loss and not all time massive virtual profits. anyway i think its better to use low amount in demo if we want to trade in real with low amount.

• 3 weeks later...