Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Can I get a lot of money from PTC?

miftanurdin

Nowadays, the competition in getting referrals in ptc is damn high now. I see many forum communities doing it so although, they are efficient and more effective in those ptc and even invested or upgraded. I see that the rcb stuff is not enough as they usually don't catch up with the cent rcb as they usually smarter not to join with upline.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nowadays, the competition in getting referrals in ptc is damn high now. I see many forum communities doing it so although, they are efficient and more effective in those ptc and even invested or upgraded. I see that the rcb stuff is not enough as they usually don't catch up with the cent rcb as they usually smarter not to join with upline.

i prefer the investment site because that is good earning there, PTC site with investment program such as buxify or incrasebux, i can earn as the single clicker in that that site and earned a good amount of money from that site, and so far i am feel happy to earn from PTC :D

Yes, if we are not successful in getting enough referrals to earn better in ptc then probably we are going to choose investments here. Well, I really don't want to be investing in ptc because of still small profits we will have. That's why I usually check if we can earn higher or not.

Yes, if we are not successful in getting enough referrals to earn better in ptc then probably we are going to choose investments here. Well, I really don't want to be investing in ptc because of still small profits we will have. That's why I usually check if we can earn higher or not.

actually if you can invest in the right amount you can get a lot of bucks from PTC, i see some members that earned a lot from PTC nowadays, and that income is a residual income and we only need to spend about 15 to 1 hours to manage RR and many other things

• 4 weeks later...

Yes, if the case is you made to have many direct referrals and it will not good you upgrade. Although, there will be profit also if you upgrade although the profit will not be big as we expect. Yes, its really important that we also know how to have referral management.

as long as you are upgraded members to give Refback still fine :D, so far i only give 50% of my refferal click income :D, for my refferal but that was, now i don't offer anymore since my ptc list now only 3, but you are right today i see a lot of people did that things

Yes, that's profitable to have 50% refback for your referrals although some or nowadays online earners don't depend in the refback or not satisfied with the earnings they will have in clicking in the ptc sites and they are more of investment programs. That's why I discontinue of planning to have refback and just give them those ptc lists I have.

Yes, that's profitable to have 50% refback for your referrals although some or nowadays online earners don't depend in the refback or not satisfied with the earnings they will have in clicking in the ptc sites and they are more of investment programs. That's why I discontinue of planning to have refback and just give them those ptc lists I have.

about investment program i ever see an upline that shared their investment program in a ptc, it is more like HYIP but the money invested in PTC and will be used to manage RR and other things, so far i like it but i see some of them not work anymore lol. one thing also that members must remember "manage". if we don't have DR then have RR is a good idea but still know how to manage them

i dont think that as ptc need alote of work and you cant get accepted money alone you need refferals and alote of work so it is so hard to do that

yeah, but if you have refferal you will reach minimum payout here faster than ever dude, if you see many big payment proof that shared you must be know what i mean, mostly of them have DR or RR to support them earn in a big amount :D

yeah, but if you have refferal you will reach minimum payout here faster than ever dude, if you see many big payment proof that shared you must be know what i mean, mostly of them have DR or RR to support them earn in a big amount :D

Referrals are probably the main thing that can help you earn quite well on PTC Sites and in the process you will reach payout really quick. It also helps if you are an upgraded member because you get better click rates as well referral click rates.

• 1 month later...

Referrals are probably the main thing that can help you earn quite well on PTC Sites and in the process you will reach payout really quick. It also helps if you are an upgraded member because you get better click rates as well referral click rates.

you will get better earning if you have refferals and that is good for many upline because they will reach PO faster, but some upline need to keep their refferals, and some of them put Refback to keep their refferals active, and it will give them a lot of money in PTC

I have seen a number of refback offers online for some PTC but then unfortunately since nowadays I am no that into PTC they dont work for me. There are some sites though that discourage giving incentives to your referrals such as on GPT sites but I guess the refback should be more acceptable.

I have seen a number of refback offers online for some PTC but then unfortunately since nowadays I am no that into PTC they dont work for me. There are some sites though that discourage giving incentives to your referrals such as on GPT sites but I guess the refback should be more acceptable.

so far i only see neobux that only discourage us if we want to make refback to our refferals, but the others they allowed it if you into PTC i am sure you must be know about this things, well now i work in a site that give good refback to their refferals, and i alreay joined about 7 ptc site that they have. but nowadays PTC industry is little hard.

• 2 weeks later...

the best way to earn right now in PTC site is joined site with low rate, actually joined bux site is okay but you must be choose which one have stable income rather than choose bad bux type ptc site that give nothing to you, and for now that is the only way for us to get money from ptc

• 1 month later...

so far i only see neobux that only discourage us if we want to make refback to our refferals, but the others they allowed it if you into PTC i am sure you must be know about this things, well now i work in a site that give good refback to their refferals, and i alreay joined about 7 ptc site that they have. but nowadays PTC industry is little hard.

I was into PTC for a good couple of months and I can safely say that not all that I came across allowed for that although they were not the majority. So just to clarify, I am talking from my personal experience and not hearsay. Anyway, I just dont find PTC very rewarding for me unless I see a PTC with no minimum payout I rarely take a second look.

• 1 month later...

getting huge earning trough PTC almost impossible without joining much PTC site and without any investment..i was learn before from senior member around 2 years ago..they got much earning because lot of patience also investment..also renting referral is the main problem when active on PTC...

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately that is the nature of PTC sites. Without much investment you cannot expect to earn quite well from them. There is also a lot of risk associated with the at the same time so you really need to do your research first as they can easily fold as well leaving you in the lurch.

I knew at the beginning of the internet business which I know is the first time the PTC program and I have been a member of many PTC in a few months ago but I look to get a substantial amount of money on these programs is difficult because after I went through the program was within a few months I only earn a very low

I remember that i had joined over 50 of them at one time and kept clicking on them on a daily basis for the ones that I could. It all sounded good until they started dropping off one by one as the PTC closed or either stopped paying and I started to be more vigilant with PTC. I have eventually quit them after a couple of month on them and never looked back.

• 1 month later...