Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

earncashtalk - earncashtalk.com

chardyme

I have just joined this new ptp forum with the following features:

This is another Paid To Post site that is paying its members 10 points per post.

Conversion: 1,000 points= $1

Minimum Payout:

Liberty Reserve- $0.5

Alertpay - $1

Paypal - Not Available

Features:

Sticky Topic -make any one of your topics a sticky!

Random Money -get a random amount of money, between -190 and 190

Adfly link is allowed(but remember.. the non shortened link shall also stay alongwith )

Nice design and outstanding support from admin.

Here's the link:

http://www.earncashtalk.com/forum/index.php?action=refferals;refferedby=71

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1000 points = $1 is really low profits , I cant spend my money in doing posts in a forum pays just $1 for every 1000 points , the minimum payout is low via LR , just 50 cents and that is the best thing here .

The low post rates here do not make it attractive to be active here or even an interest to register here. There are several other PTP that offer better rates that one can join and be active in so that we can supplement our overall PTP earnings. I would suggest that admin relook at this or try to introduce contests to encourage member activity here.

• 1 month later...

Yeah,only few will be ready to make posts on the site with that plan.If the rate is not increased,people will not post in there and that will mean low activities which won't attract sponsors to the site.The admin needs to find other ways to attract posters.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Very well in the event you became a member of next that might be good improvement to this discussion board mainly because this kind of discussion board needs members that will participate in your diccussion with in this article in order to increase the activities with this discussion board which in turn the item does not have right this moment, nicely I'm even now awaiting our check demand though.