Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Hyrextalk.net - www.hyrextalk.net

topnotcher

Hello All ,

Well I take the pleasure to announce to you all , that I and Sinip has bought the FORUM - http://www.hyrextalk.net

Well its the first acquisition of ITM and i am sure we took some right decision.

Though the deal had cost a huge fortune but i am sure that with all our friends support we can make money for all of us :)

It will remain paid to post forum but few modifications will be made :-

1) Since we saw lot of pending requests are pending and we have to make payments to them - we came to a conclusion that since the forum scammed people - we will reimburse to them for what efforts members made in posting - So we will be paying HALF THE MONEY THEY HAD ASKED FOR ( this is because we have our budget right now and we can afford only that for now )

2) We will have new rates soon so people can start posting again on the forum and get paid :)

3) We need your support to make it big like ITM and GT

Thanks and regards

Topnotcher and Sinip

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe all members of HyrexTalk will be happy with this announcement

Finally, for them, they are receive their money (those is half of the value they should get, but it is better than nothing).

I feel happy for them.

I would like to thank Topnotcher and Sinip for helping HyrexTalk members :)

It's good news for all HT members. But there's no announcement yet from the HT forum so far when I check it. I might say that this is only a news but not yet materialized or negotiation processes is on-going. The thing to consider here by ITM admin is the membership base and the new admin has to revise the posting rates to survive. Good luck! :D

Is it hyrextalk.net or hyrextalk.com? Did i miss something here? I don't know if .net and .com are the same thing.

No friend, it's not the same thing. HT admin has announced this before and sent email to all members that it's now .net because of reason of alleged scamming of one of the forum owner when HT admin intend to sell HT before.

from last year admin just pay memebr using AP only.i just curious who will pay us then?so admin in here or ITM admin?i just heard that they will pay a half of our payment request?for me its not a big problem as long as they can pay it for sure and fast in paying.since it already3 months of waiting

i think we can start posting now on this forum actively. the admin has made announcement of starting a ptp once again. though the rate is not yet announced. so let us start posting once again on this forum. we don't need to wait for the announcement of the rate before we start posting here.

i also trying to be more active in here.but i just confused when admin will pay memerb in LR and who have responsible of it then?is it ok to make post there before they announce the rate.seems that this site relaunch so well sinc emnay active member too there.i hope they able to give good rate

the hyrextalk.com already on sale so dont bother about that.i really happy to be active in here once again but still always check my payment request there.i really hope that admin will never take really long time in paying like before.i can see many memebr try to be active in here

Very good to see that this forum will be back again, he was one of the most powerful forums already, I am a member of this forum,

I was very sad because it was suffering from problems of delay in payment to members,

and for this reason that stops many members of the activity at the forum, But the yen I think it's totally different,

I think I am going to get my activity again there .

Good luck

ALERTPAY: Money Received

*****************************************************************************************************************

THIS IS AN AUTOMATED EMAIL - PLEASE DO NOT REPLY.

*****************************************************************************************************************

Dear Lucinda Alfred,

You've got cash! hyrex talk (hyrex_talk@yahoo.com) just sent you money through AlertPay.

Payment Details

Date: February 16, 2011 2:34:02 PM

Amount Sent: $4.00 USD

Sender Name: hyrex talk

Sender Email: hyrex_talk@yahoo.com

Reference Number: ,

View the details of this transaction by logging into your AlertPay account.

Thanks for using AlertPay,

The AlertPay Team

i just curious why admin didnt say that they just want to pay emmebr in AP only then.i never see any payment in LR lately.i just tired of waitign for about 3 month.its really long time.and now i wish i can change the payment proccessor to AP instead of LR

This is true, I also requested the payment by Liberty, but did not receive payment until now,

Admins did not tell us that he will not be paid for through the Liberty, but he said he would be paid to all members who have asked for payment,

But so far have not received my payment .

i hope that they will not prioritize AP only.i hope they will pay memebr using FIFO basis so member who request earlier will get the payment earlier in all payment processor.i hope admin will take any action regarding this matter.so many people waiting for their payment too in here

usually angel pay at nite in my local time so i hope now she trying to check and payign memebr in lr and specially for the old pending payment first.since i just wait so long time for this payment.but they really fast to clear all the pending payment in AP just within 2 days.

Well was i suprised i had a payment in my account from Hyrex :)

I didnt know anything that they was going to start pay off members so fast. The payment is reduced but really i dont care, at least its maybe going to be a nice and good forum again.

I was in first line /page before to be paid.

So heres my payment recieved via LR

Date: 02/19/2011 18:54

Batch: 55652140

From Account: U8422031 (hyrex talk)

Amount: $2.00

hyrextalk.th.jpg