Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Easyhits4u - Easyhits4u.com

hyippro

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haiz, I have noticed that there are several members around the forum who are claiming that over the 1000 sites surefed on eashits4 u, they are not getting 30 cents bonus Either the site has stopped this promotion, or maybe you have to surf the 1000 sites in a given length of time, and that its not unlimited and whenever you completed the 1000 sites, cos I too completed the 1000 surfing sites and didn't get the bonus cos I did it over a year or so

1000 sites and you didin't get anything, well i think you should send this thing to them and asked about this thing, as far as i know that easyhits4u still give this money for many users who reach 1000th sites, it seems they don't stop something like that here. I think maybe that is because of their glitch.

1000 sites and you didin't get anything, well i think you should send this thing to them and asked about this thing, as far as i know that easyhits4u still give this money for many users who reach 1000th sites, it seems they don't stop something like that here. I think maybe that is because of their glitch.

I agree with that, it's an automated system and it works perfectly most of the time, but sometimes there might be some glitch which could cause these kind of problems, contacting the admin will solve the problem. By surfing 1000 sites one should receive their 30 cents in their account balance. It's hard to accept if they won't.

Yeah, you must contact the admin for you to be paid in all your efforts. But then I think its a waste of time. Cause there's many PTP site which is good and fast paying, you jus need to look for the right one. Its just me. Only an opinion.

are you member of this program? if you only looking for earning money from this program then you come at the wrong place, i advice you not to join here if you only think about money and money, this program focused to give us traffic so our site/blog will get better views.

@sidejob, well some people might argue that they have really benefiteted form using easyhits4u for the bonus commission that they offer every 1000 vies they get. It seems like a lot of views need to get the 30 cent bonus but for some people who are dedicated to it and are focused on just a few sites they can get hundreds of referrals, and that is when the real dosh comes in.

But strangely both times when I used easyhits4u I never got the 30 cent commission, but wasn't bothered as I was quite pleased with the site I promoted using the traffic exchange

@sidejob, I'm not a member of this site. And I'm not planning to. Cause I'm contented posting in PTP sites. I'm just stating an opinion to the other member's post above. Cause he said that he was not been paid by this site, he had some complaint regarding his effort. So I said that if he really want to be paid, he must contact admin. You just misinterpret my post, just read it first before replying to it in negative way. Thank's.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was not active on Easyhits4u from quite sometime but yesterday when I tried surfing some sites, I found that they have limited amount of sites to surf now a days as after about 200 sites, they said that all the sites were already surfed and I should visit later to see if more sites are available to surf.

• 3 weeks later...

I am joined there before some months through a ref deal on EPF. For that I remember I got paid 5cents for surfing 30 sites, by the upline with which I made deal. After that I didnt work there as the time required to reach cashout for indivisual is too much. But I think we can earn there by making ref deals as i did...

Long live EH4U

• 1 month later...

Easyhits4u.com is a manual traffic exchange. They provide 1:1 traffic ratio which means for every site you visit, you will receive one visitor back to your site. The timer is 20 seconds or more. For 20 seconds site view you receive one credit, for 30 second timer you receive 1.5 credits. The credits are converted to clicks to your site. You can auto assign credits to your site. You can also advertise your banners and text ads. Easyhits4u has Rotator and Splash page builder which you can use for more effective marketing. As a free member you can promote maximum 15 sites. As a Premium member you can promote unlimited sites. They also allow Geo Targeting of your ads.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I am an active member on this site and I am yet to reach the minimum of 3$ to request my payout. This is currently my favorite autosurf site. I Hope it would pay the standard members a little more. 

Congratulations on your achievement, I wanted to ask one thing, how much time did you spend on the site and do you think that the time you spent was worth spending?

Regards.

• 3 weeks later...

Easyhits4U is one of my favorite autosurf site to earn and invest. Although I am a standard member here but I will like to have the premium membership one day. This site is always prizing for your effort. I have got some good referrals to my PTC sites from this site. It is grate to have some time here.

• 2 months later...