Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

gomezpeerzone - www.gomezpeerzone.com

http://www.gomezpeerzone.com

It is just a peer 2 peer program. You don't have to click any website or surf net for it. Just sign up on Gomezpeerzone. Download and install peer software..This peer software will earn money for you.

Whenever you will come online, it automatically starts in the background and start processing to send and recieve peers. You will get paid for it only. Just be online, do whatever you want to do..This software will earn money for you.

Minimum , You can earn 5$ and maximum 45$ in a month just for doing nothing on your own. Ain't it good ??

Per referralsignup - 1$

Payout via Paypal and moneybooker.

Min pay $5

http://www.gomezpeerzone.com

If you like it and sign up on it, please don't forget to put my username in the referral box ..It's tungbanganh.

Thanks.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Do they still pay that high because some of them will start out by paying so high then they will eventually slow the earnings down like $20dollars2surf and mybrowsercash. If they still do then I can register because i like programs like that that do not take any of your efforts.

they are still paid us you can search the payment proof about them in other site dude or in google, but the earning here will not big, the only way to earn much here is trying to online for 24 hours and trying to install the program in many computers that always connected

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

down our pc. and it also does not earn much~~

Yeah, earning with this make no sense as they're capped at $45 per month. Not only does it require lots of work to reach that point, but after it you're just left with mere $45 after all your work. So I'd also say that it's not really worth it, and if you want to infect your PC with some ad program, then there are better paying ones around.

Sure this one has been around for long, and is legit, but one should weight the pros and cons of such program before joining and starting to use it. These do vary from person to person, so each need to set their own.

• 2 weeks later...

LOL, as long as your refferal is good here you can earn more than that, but to activate account in this site is not easy as you think, if you ever try to register in this program you will know how hard to earn from this program, with that deactivated account for long time

Not only by referrals. But even what you have. If you able to have an internet cafe then probably that making to have this software in your one account will create better earnings. That is only what I know how to earn better here to have more PC with one account you have here.

Not only by referrals. But even what you have. If you able to have an internet cafe then probably that making to have this software in your one account will create better earnings. That is only what I know how to earn better here to have more PC with one account you have here.

precisely, the account that have internet connection for about more than 24 hours or at least 12 hours per day :D, i think it is useless if not have internet connection, right? :D , and that is why this site become a slower earner for many people who seek to earn some money