Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

PixProfit - pixprofit.com

PixProfit - pixprofit.com

Pictures are Life

Your new job is to retype the picture content into the input field in English. English alphabet knowledge is requred. You will be paid from $1 for 1000 pictures. You are limited by your typing speed only - you can proceed up to ten pictures per minute. So, your payment can grow up to $3 per hour.

Minimal amount for transfer is $3, payment systems are PayPal and Webmoney. Transfers are proceeded daily.

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

i never login into my account about some months ago, and that is little hard to earn here if we don't have good internet connection. some member even said wasted time and then comparing with PTP which i think is something that is not important to say LOL

• 3 weeks later...

It is really difficult to earn if are not able to have the software here. As from what I see some able to earn more than 3 dollars a day in pixprofit and able to have more than 2 payment requests per day which is 3 dollars each. Don't know if I have plan to get back but for now I focus in posting and not in captcha its tiring for me and boring.

It is really difficult to earn if are not able to have the software here. As from what I see some able to earn more than 3 dollars a day in pixprofit and able to have more than 2 payment requests per day which is 3 dollars each. Don't know if I have plan to get back but for now I focus in posting and not in captcha its tiring for me and boring.

i am not using software here but more focusing at the web based, and the result is bad i never do any cashout here, and that is so hard to earn from here, too and i agree with you , it is boring before i only type about 70 captcha per day LOL

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, that's really not worthy. As there will be factors to have good number of captchas per day such as the timing the day and the internet connection. Well, you will able to type more in the software but then now there is payment in order to have that software.

yeah and i don't have too much time to click in capthca too, so far i think they are good for people who have too much time online but don't want to spend their time in PTP forums, or the one that active in PTC , so they can use this one as the place to waiting for the ads in ptc site

yeah and i don't have too much time to click in capthca too, so far i think they are good for people who have too much time online but don't want to spend their time in PTP forums, or the one that active in PTC , so they can use this one as the place to waiting for the ads in ptc site

I think it is just a good decision that we have stopped typing captcha here because it is really not worthy. I do feel that I will earn more in posting in forums and see I got better earnings. So far, some able to have 3 dollars per day but in forums we can have more and better activity.

I think it is just a good decision that we have stopped typing captcha here because it is really not worthy. I do feel that I will earn more in posting in forums and see I got better earnings. So far, some able to have 3 dollars per day but in forums we can have more and better activity.

i think this site for the one who don't like to make post in the site :D, because they only need to type and type few words, and it is a good place for someone who spend a lot of time outside make post in PTP like click in PTC site or make investment in HYIP.

I tried this site before. You can only work at certain hours of the day. After that it is completely dead. The greater you get in priority, the more jobs you will get. They do pay you for your work. I would have still been working at it, but I have found better earning opportunities. I also found that if you stay away long enough, your priority level will automatically change to a less favorable level.

that is the bad thing from this site, if our priority lowered it will make us get lesser amount of captcha and that is not good for us because we cannot earn well from that thing, it will be better if admin come up with something new like some contest that is profitable for many typer.

• 1 month later...

Currently the website is not allowing single member to register.You can work in a group through a software.there are many blogs available that provide facilities for joining this program and charge a small fee.But its a really tough job and you need to spend almost 4 hours to make a single Dollar here.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It seems we still have seen this program or captcha site still online. I don't think many are still doing earnings here since they don't have worthy to do all of those typing images and probably they have here now so much strictness in the registration.

Yes you are right this is not worthy of our time and effort because we can only get a small amount of money on this program. This one is only good when you have a lot of downline referrals working for you.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I never heard anyone earning in this program nowadays. I found out before that they actually have closed registration often and different addition or restricts or rules that makes it difficult to earn. At first, we can earn good here if we have team who manage us but now its not.

this program run without much problems or news, in my country there are some typers that make group and usually they talk about this site, people still use them and earned here and honestly it is not easy because there are some that get banned for temporary but that is annoying too :D

some of them even earned about $90 per month by active in front of computer for 5-7 hours, that is quite impressive but if i do that thing, of course many thing will be abandoned so i only see this program as side job for me, and i only earn few money from this site