Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

scarlet-clicks - scarlet-clicks.info

extremely

10 CENTS PAYOUT!

No Minimum for Premium

Paid to Click - Click on ads and get paid up to 0.01$ each.

Paid to Read - Read short ads followed by a quick look at a page, paid up to 0.0025$ each.

Paid to Promote -Promote Scarlet-clicks.info and get up to 0.20$ CPM.

Click Exchange - Click to earn x-credits and use it to advertise what you want.

40% DOWNLINE EARNINGS! (Up to 100% for Upgraded members)

Minimum payout is as low as $1 to Alertpay or 0.10$ to Paypal, and you will receive your payment within 24-72 hours!

We have some special offers and memberships so be sure to check those out.

Join Now

• 10 months later...
  • 7 months later...

i heard about this site in many place before and it seems legit here, with the low rate i am sure they must be stable right now and still can keep paying the members of this site, and they also have many income streams here for us, like paid to read email

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

thanks buddy for the information you have provided, but unfortunately was not able to use liberty reserve, because I only have a medium of exchange LR, but I look at this site can be trusted let alone already provide evidence of payment from PTC site. hopefully later this PTC admin can add that later payment LR LR members have to join this site.

• 2 months later...

Well good to see the payment details of most of the members of this site and we have an hope that this ptc is a paying one . well after seeing the opportunities of earnings of the site i can say that this will be one of the best site to earn because here we even get paid to complete offers that is really a advantage to reach the minimum payout of the site .

• 2 weeks later...

one of good place to clickers get earning online because this site already proven consistently paying. with low minimum payout, member could reach it in short period even though they have no many of active referral. I just hope this site keep continue maintain paying status for very long period.

after seeing the many payment proof of this ptc site i have not thinked anything about this site just i have join into this site an started clicking ads an if we get some referrals then we can earn more an the script of this site also looking attractive an iam sure that this site will run for many days in the online