Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

IKOFX- Ikofx.com

IKOFX

I again add funds in here. I'm hoping that I can survive my account in here. right now I'm happy that I add another 15 dollars in here. total investments in here is 30 dollars plus 15 dollars bonus I received from my referral. Total funds right now is 45 dollars and I'm willing to increase it up to 60 dollars. In short I still have another 15 dollars waiting to be added in this site once I'm in danger of getting MC in here again.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm happy that my 60 dollars capital in here is not have 50 dollars equity. and 80 dollars balance and has 16 position .02 lot size each opened. I think in six weeks I can reach 60 dollars equity and this mean I have reach the profit mark and even if I'm going to close all of my losing position I can still end up in breakeven. I'm trading long term and the earning is slow but stable at the same time.

at ikofx they offer various fund deposit and withdrawal method to provide the most efficient, low cost and short lead time of fund transfer solution. there are three main ways to deposit or withdraw traders funds, via wire transfer, local funds, e-currency, they accept liberty reserve. soon there will more alternative transaction method will available at ikofx.com. they always look forward to improve and provide the best value of customer to their clients.

at ikofx they offer various fund deposit and withdrawal method to provide the most efficient, low cost and short lead time of fund transfer solution. there are three main ways to deposit or withdraw traders funds, via wire transfer, local funds, e-currency, they accept liberty reserve. soon there will more alternative transaction method will available at ikofx.com. they always look forward to improve and provide the best value of customer to their clients.

Do you know that copy and paste is not allowed in DMT?

Anyway right now I'm little bit frusrated the price in usd/cad goes down to 0.9772 and my sell TP is 0.9770. Just imagine just 2 pips down and I did earn. Instead its bounce back and worse hit the 0.9805 and I got SL instead and I really don't understand why when I click close its won't close simply because my TP is too near already.

I have now reach 80 dollars balance. My investments in here is only 60 dollars that means I earn 20 dollars so far in three months. I know its a small earning and I want to earn more. But I guess since my funds is so small I don't have enough extra funds to make me earn good amount of money right now. But I'm sure once I reach 200 dollars some how I can manage to earn 10% to 30% a month in here. I hope.

I just earn 5 dollars out of 60 dollars capital this month. that's just too low for me. Right now I decided to lower my lot size from 0.02 to 0.01 and I tried to withdraw 5 dollars in here even though I have about 50 open position in here right now. I hope I make a right decision in lowering my lot size in here. Since having 60 dollars capital and trading 0.02 lot size really eating my free margin.

• 2 weeks later...

So far I decrease my lot size in here. I'm hoping to use 0.01 lot size in here and hope that I can make good profit in here in the long run. So far I'm trading two pairs in here. One is usd/cad and the other one is eur/usd. I hope that in two to three months I can reach 100 dollars capital in here. As I'm planning to request payments each time I reach 100 dollars I will going to request payments of 10%. Meaning 100 dollars I will withdraw 10 dollars. If I reach 200 dollars I'm going to withraw 20 dollars and so on.

Its seems I'm the only one who is invested and active in here. I don't know if this site broker site is popular or going to last long. But one thing I'm sure. I will going to try to reach bep in here first then I will let my funds in here grow and hope that I can end up making good profit in here. So far I already withdraw 5 dollars in here this month and I'm planning to withdraw another 5 dollars next month. If I can I will try to withdraw 5 dollars in here each month until I reach bep.

• 2 weeks later...

I already expand my position in here from trading usd/cad to trading usd/cad, eur/usd and aud/usd. I'm hoping to maintain it until I reach 150 dollars capital. Right now I only have 89 dollars. Once I reach 150 dollars capital in here I will going to add another one pairs. I hope I can manage my account until I can reach 1,000 dollars balance in here.

• 4 weeks later...

I open another account in here but I still not invested yet. I will try to cashout the profit I make from my first account then invest it into the second account. The reason why I open another account is that I can't trade multiple pairs in one account since unlike in instaforex that I can see how many buy and how many sell positions and how many pairs I'm trading in iko theirs no customize panel like that so what I do is manually count how many position I have that is still open and its take time.

• 2 weeks later...

Just withdraw 10 dollars in here. I got paid after 36 hours. I know they are paying manually. I hope I can earn regularly in here. But it seems my strategy is really not working good in here. Anyway I'm hoping that in near future I can make a good income in here. Enough to earn more than 10 dollars a month. But its still good to earn 10 dollars a month. its much better than posting in ptp forums.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I guess this month of Febuary I will not going to earn right now. I just feel that I'm going down some how. I make some few mistakes lately and I have to make sure that I'm doing the right thing before I'm going to cashout some profit. So far my free magin is just 7 dollars and I'm not comfortable with that. I want to have at least 30 dollars free margin and the excess amount I withdraw.

Its so lonely in this thread. I'm the only one posting in here and I'm the only one earning in here. But I already committed myself in here. I already have 200 dollars capital balance in here and I only have 70 dollars exposure in here and this month I have plan to withdraw 10 dollars in here. I'm hoping that I can earn good amount of money in here until I reach bep in here.

• 3 weeks later...