Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

eezor - eezor.com

andry777

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had paid many times by this forum. This is the latest payment I received from the forum.

I got paid in EEZOR. Here is my payment proof. Click the image to see it clearly

025073710.jpg

Thanks Admin

cheers,

chasmi

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not able to access this forum actually . I would need to use the proxy so that I will be able to access the site . I don't know what's the problem with my Internet connection . Whenever signed up here added need to use a proxy . But after a few days it was not any more accessible without using the proxy

EEZOR Admin's News Letter Update June 16, 2011 5:26 PM GMT + 8 (Thursday)

New Additions to EeZor! Insure your money in HYIPs!

Hi,

After about 1 month of being online, we have done quite well and could keep our quality forum up. Thanks to all of you.

Now, I want to introduce a new section at EeZor, called HYIP @ EeZor. Briefly I can say it is about insuring your investment in SELECTED HYIPs. Please read the whole story here:

http://hyip.eezor.com/content.php?9-How-HYIP-EeZor-Works

Another improvement is, we are going to accept Payout requests to PayWeb and you can use PayWebExchange.com services for exchanging purposes. The minimum payout request would be $3 by PayWeb.

Enjoy earning at EeZor.com!

Thank you.

i am fine actually to request payout by LR as usual. although i am happy that the admin is able to introduce this payweb as another option to request payout. anyways, my loading problem here is solved already. my internet provider i guess is not any more blocking the site .

Today i just registered here in this forum and made 25 post within shoart time . activity there is really great and post rate also very good. i post in mainly 2 section ptp and forex where activity is really great. just hoping soon will be reached minimum payout.

I agree the forum is loading fast, the design is fresh and its very easy to find the htreads when i do a search.

The only thing is i have a hard time get to understand how to put the threads id like in a fav and so i dont need to male a new search every time.

The min is a bit high but not overhelming.

The search i noticed cant be reversed? In many new forum scripts there is the reversed forum search to use also. But this i didnt see.

Good, I could make post in Eezor as PTP section again. Thanks moderator for your attention to reopen this thread again.

I like to make post in Eezor now, there are many members who is active in here so it's really easy to make many posts

in here. I will try to improve my activities in here.

I still waited payment in this forum, I hope it could be done in this weekend because I have requested payout in last 2 days

and usually payment will be made in 2-3 days :P but that is not big deal because I am enjoying to post in here.