Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

eezor - eezor.com

andry777

Just found out a new PTP forum and they are offering the following rates per thread

4 cents per post

Payments are made through

$4 to Liberty Reserve

$4 to Alertpay

$1 to PerfectMoney

We will have contest from time to time so please to check our forum for additional earnings.

Register here

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The rate per post is quite high. I guess it's a new forum because I only see a few threads and there are not many activities. However, the alexa rank is already around 20,000 which is very good. I think I'll try to join it and learn more about the new forum.

I think the problem of this forum is activities of its members. There are only few members who joined in here and because this forum

is new PTP so I can't make too much posts because there are many posts which is not replied yet.

I joined up today. The forum hasnt so many threads yet in hyip section as i like:)

But its a clean forum, the search function really good with reverse search also.

I wonder how much is this points worth. I try to understand in here but as always the confused cloud is almost there....

Anyone?

This is new PTP forum, the activities of this forum is not too much because members in here are not much too. I hope there will be many members who joined in here and I hope the admin is honest and will pay us quickly like in MTV :D

Eezor Admin's News Letter Update May 30, 2011 9:34 PM GMT + 8 (Monday)

EeZor the return of their New PTC site click the link to go to the site

Hi All,

After considering requests of all of our members asking for EeZor PTC to be back, I've decided to listen to them and do it. But I should say I want it to be quite different from the previous one! We want it to be STABLE and CONSISTENT! We want it to be BIG and one of the leaders.

Please remember these points carefully and please don't ask repeated questions:

1- Everyone should make a new account there as the script is quite different and is not possible to transfer anything.

2- Don't ask to transfer your previous balance to there, it is NOT possible. You can ONLY transfer 40% of your previous balance to your FORUM balance, and need to make 100 posts before you can cashout.

3- Please understand, we want EeZor as a consistent and stable source of income for ALL of us. I want to be honest with you and no trick to be played. So let's do it all together. Support EeZor like you have done so far.

4- Cashout in PTC will be manual and requests will be processed within 24 BUSINESS hours.

5- Please PM me or post a topic in Questions and Suggestion section if you have anything to say about it.

Thank you and we are waiting for you in our NEW BRAND PTC.

You can join us here: http://ptc.eezor.com

Best Regards,

Elek

This new forum has few members who is active to post, it's not suprising because there are not much people who knew this forum.

It gave good rates, it gave 4 cents per post so it will give you good earning if you can make post in here consistently.

When i get some more time im gonna read thru the forum. But i agree not so many members yet.

Im sure as long as it is paying and its clean from spammers. The reputation will growe:)

In anyway the forum is loading fast for me, and this ptc site integrated in the forum i will also take a better look at.

This is new PTP site, although it gave good rates but the activities in here are not too much so it's hard to make many posts in here.

I kept posting here and I hope many more new members who joined in here and active to post.

I don't know why many people didn't trust to post in here although there are many payment proofs.

I have received my first payout here today and I hope there are new members who join in here because it's hard

to make many posts with few members in here.

There is no problem with this new PTP forum, even I am really satisfy with performance of this forum.

I ever got payment once in here and I got no deduction at all. I am happy with performance this forum. It paid me so quickly.

i love the theme of the forum

its fresh new one

its good to see many payment proof here from the forum

i will signup right now and try to make some posts

is there limit in posts

and why i see payment proof less than 1$ which the min payout set as 4$

EeZor Contests! Earn BIG Prizes

Good news from eezor.com,

We are glad to announce 2 new contests at EeZor.com! You can earn easy cash daily and win big amounts in these new contests! So hurry up and don't miss them:

http://eezor.com/showthread.php/2040-Daily-Forex-Contest!-Win-Easy-Cash!

http://eezor.com/showthread.php/2004-Referral-contest-great-prizes-to-be-won!!!

http://eezor.com/showthread.php/779-TOP-POSTER-CONTEST-Weekly-Winner

Happy Earning at EeZor.com!

Thank you.

Best Regards,

EeZor.com Staff

I thought that the site was down yesterday but I realize I was the only one having some problems in accessing the site . So I would try to access them using a proxy although I have yet to learn how to use a proxy. hopefully I would not be banned for using a proxy because there is no other way for me now to be able to access them . And I'm missing a lot of opportunities to join in the contests and earn from my posting