Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

eezor - eezor.com

andry777

Well yeah the forum's reputation is really bad, from the old admin to the new admin. Well it was just good for me that I don't post in here anymore because I feel that admin can't be trusted anymore.

I agree with you. I think it is better to let the forum disappear if the new admin can't be bothered to run the forum

I mean, what for, if you don't have the heart ? It is just wasting money only (hosting fees etc.)

Hopefully the new admin will come online and prove me wrong

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes this site stop paying. Its so sad that they pays before they close down. The funny thing and the weird thing is that they have new admin. Why will the new admin pay the previous request of payments then stop paying? I really don't get the idea why its always happen to a forum. I mean its happen to hyrex and other forums that I'm been posting. The forum has been bought or has new admin. New admin pays the old request of payments then suddenly disappear.

I still found lately that the forum is still accessible although so difficult to get in the forum because of on and off of the forum. Well as usual i found out that they are stock in paying its members i have seen many payment requests pending again and bulastika is one of them waiting for the payment. :D

I still found lately that the forum is still accessible although so difficult to get in the forum because of on and off of the forum. Well as usual i found out that they are stock in paying its members i have seen many payment requests pending again and bulastika is one of them waiting for the payment. :D

Yes. I am also waiting for my payment in this forum and I just hope that I could received it by the end of the month if the admin will come back and pay its members. I heard that the mod wasn't able to locate and talk to the admin.

Payment requests are still pending in here so I don't think it is still good to make some posts in here. As for me it is right for my decision to not post in this forum anymore.

I agree to that. They didn't pay yet my pending payout there so I think that this forum is not good to work with now and I heard bad news from a lot of members in the forum so I stay away posting in eezor.

I really think that admin already lack again in funds and cannot sustain the payment request of the members. From what i noticed that the eezor payment requests are just increase rather than decrease thats why we dont know what will happen in the pending payments again. :D

The bad part is the admin is the new admin. Oh well.

Just asking if you are access the forum or not ? The forum is currently down at my side. I wonder if it is a sign that this forum is officially a scam and it is gone away for good already ?

No he is not a new admin he is the old admin but his ex-admin who left including the funds so definitely the honest admin cannot survive for long time. Even we say they paid or cleared the pending payments theres other just created new requests. :D

Oh my I always thought it is the new admin who made 2 rounds of payments the other time

Anyway the forum seems to have disappeared already. It has been 2 days since the forum is last accessible on my side.

Oh well, nearly $8 gone with this forum :(

Yes, they are already inaccessible so wonder what again happening in the forum. Last week i experience this same problem it is sometimes inaccessible then suddenly it will be online again but then there is no news on the payment. I do think that admin really want to stop posting so that he will not have many request because he cant make it clear it all. :D

Well too bad for those who had remained active in here after the new admin had taken over. Perhaps this forum is already gone now since its thread in other ptp forums have already completely closed down already.

I have pending payments in this forum and until now, I didn't received any from eezor. I just hope that they will at least pay those pending before leaving the forum behind. I am really disappointed.

I think i like the program.first they make use of the most popular payment processes LR,AP & PP.Moreso their pay per post is lovely.well i hope to join soon.totally lovely site.thumbs up.

My friend. I've been a member here and yes, they were good before but not now. They didn't pay members and I haven't got paid 1 months since I started the request. So it is not good working at this forum anymore.

It is really not good to post in here anymore, listen to many old posters who have proven that this forum has its ups and downs and we are witnessing again another downfall of eezor forum.

I agree. This threads should be closed because the admin is not paying now the members and I wasn't paid by the forum 1 month now. Newbies should be aware that this forum is already a scam so they must be aware of that they will not working with eezor and will not waste time in posting.

• 1 month later...

I thought theirs a good news that why I open this thread. as they say LOTS has return to I'm hoping that eezor has return also. But sad to say I can't even open eezor link right now. I have a mix feeling right now. Since they say lots have found a sponsor. I'm hoping that eezor will do the same.

I thought theirs a good news that why I open this thread. as they say LOTS has return to I'm hoping that eezor has return also. But sad to say I can't even open eezor link right now. I have a mix feeling right now. Since they say lots have found a sponsor. I'm hoping that eezor will do the same.

I am surprised that how could you assume in such a way, whereby LOTS is returning as a PTP forum, so Eezor will return as a PTP forum as well...

Eezor forum has been down for a long time and obviously it is gone for good, scamming many members by not paying them