Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

eezor - eezor.com

andry777

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This forum was once one of the best ptp forum around and now what is happening here, payments are not yet been paid, posting limitation had been applied and admin is not showing up anymore. but I hope that admin will still be back to pay us all.

I also heard of it chardyme that eezor was once the best and famous ptp forums but it is in different situation. No payment yet with 3 weeks passed and no news from the admin. I dont really want to make a negative feedback in eezor as I received payment from the forum.

Around 20 days old requests are pending yet, as i guess few days before admin would be having financial problem

this peeks at least from the lasts decisions (but wise)

THREAD POST LIMIT : 3/day

POST COUNT LIMIT :15/da

So no more unlimited posting 15 posts a day are all that you shall get paid for.

What is the bad here is that the admin made this post limit but payments were still not cleared. If admin had financial problem then he might find members participation to find advertisers. Because there were good ways to get other advertisers to atleast settle the payments which have month now in pending. :D

Hmm it is very important now for the admin to clear pending payouts at the earliest,

if he is interested in getting some activity at the forum, the longer it is taking for the pending

requests the more members shall be leaving the forum and it would be very difficult to return back as they shall be committed somewhere esle.

Hmm it is very important now for the admin to clear pending payouts at the earliest,

if he is interested in getting some activity at the forum, the longer it is taking for the pending

requests the more members shall be leaving the forum and it would be very difficult to return back as they shall be committed somewhere esle.

that is what member want now, but admin didn't show himself to the member and explain what really happen in the forum,if this things continue i am sure many member will leave this site and it already seen that one by one member abandon this forum

that is what member want now, but admin didn't show himself to the member and explain what really happen in the forum,if this things continue i am sure many member will leave this site and it already seen that one by one member abandon this forum

I agree with you

Anyway what you said is already happening. Members are leaving. I am less motivated to post in the forum.

I only want admin to pay members now so that I can be assured to request my payment.

I have 700+ credits and I haven't request my payment yet.

Well I even have higher credits in here which was already 900+ and ready for another cashout and that does not include the 624 points that I have requested for payment in here. This is really a sad thing that happened to eezor.

That means a total of 1500+ credits ?

This is really bad.

I think the situation in the forum is getting more and more bleak already

Cannot blame members for becoming pessimistic on the situation now

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I heard from other ptp forum that there is again problem for this forum as the admin is not paying again? Or perhaps it is another sign that this forum is once again will not be paying its members for a long time. Good thing I don't get to be active again in here.

Nope not paying but having delay payments again. Well we really dont what is the real status of the forum because at first the forum reopened and got some payments paid although not in full amount then currently dont have payments. My decision is correct because i did not make any post since it reopen again. :D

I heard from other ptp forum that there is again problem for this forum as the admin is not paying again? Or perhaps it is another sign that this forum is once again will not be paying its members for a long time. Good thing I don't get to be active again in here.

That is a very good question. No one is sure if admin is paying or not. Admin made 2 rounds of payments and no more payments have been made since nearly 2 weeks ago. I think the forum is going down again...Unless admin comes back...I still want my money though

Nope not paying but having delay payments again. Well we really dont what is the real status of the forum because at first the forum reopened and got some payments paid although not in full amount then currently dont have payments. My decision is correct because i did not make any post since it reopen again. :D

The forum is no longer promising anymore. After all these issues/sagas, I think the reputation is very bad already. I just hope that admin comes back to pay members, since the last time he paid, as I mentioned earlier on, was nearly 2 weeks ago