Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Hello, which broker offers good trading conditions?

Nona_3

Well, we should not just blindly focus on conditions, as safety factor is equally important. In fact, I consider that to be more crucial. Fortunately, I deal through FXOpulence. A broker regulated by ASIC, whom almost everyone knows about. But of course, the conditions are also very friendly which makes it a win-win thing for me, or anyone trading via them.

• 4 weeks later...

I only trading with FXOpen right now, the company has a strong track record in the financial market with an experience of more than 16 years while I trade with this company for more than 10 years.. So far so good and the reliable company is more transparent.

A credible and good broker supports good trading. Today FreshForex offers its clients a fairly wide list of services, including trading on the Forex market, CFDs on metals, indices, securities, and energies, as well as Smart Bridge technology to hedge your transactions. In addition, this broker offers its clients the opportunity to learn how to trade, great bonuses, and an attractive partnership program, as well as 247 technical support.

• 2 weeks later...

The broker has role as bridge among traders to the market, broker take advantages from spreads or commissions of their services, choosing the broker for traders is very important for long term business, reliable and trusted broker is very important, so trader feel secure and comfortable in trading.

There are so many trading platform in forex world, the most popular is Metatrader 4 and Metatrader 5 from Metaquotes, there are so many broker using this platform, then Ninjatrader, cTrader, TickTrader, etc. TickTrader is trading platform designed for ECN broker, with one account traders can trading in multiple market included CFD forex, crypto, stocks, indices, commodity etc. One broker that use TickTrader is FXOpen.

• 4 weeks later...

Good trading conditions is using ECN account because in this environment trading space all orders directly forwarded to interbank market. The spread tipically tight, in FXOpen start from 0.0 pips in ECN account. Trading in ECN network no requote, but should to aware when news time, because they use variable spread, hence possible in high volatile market the spread widening to larger pips, so recommended to use spread indicator to mnitoring realtime spread on the chart.

• 1 month later...

Every broker has its own strengths and weaknesses. However, I am already comfortable being part of FreshForex broker because, besides being secure, this broker also provides education and a welcome bonus that can be utilized to enhance my experience and understanding of the forex market.

Trading with FP Markets ECN broker environment is comfortable because every order is always instantly executed in just a millisecond. I prefer scalping trading as a short-term trading strategy because it allows me to capture a small profit and a small risk in every order, and I frequently get a zero spread when I choose a pair like EURUSD for scalping.

Forex industry is the biggest market in the world, there are thousands more forex broker operate in forex trading services, choosing the broker for beginner maybe make little bit confuse, but choosing FXOpen broker, traders have a chances to get prize in forum contest that held in fxopenforum.com

Accidentally found a FreshForex employee promo code on another forum. Only for those who have just joined, however. I can't use it because I joined a long time ago. Can be used for the first deposit, my friend has tried it. If your first deposit is at least $101, you can get weekly cashback. Don't miss it!

• 2 weeks later...

Trading with a broker that has good trading conditions indeed helps us to relax in trading and not get much tension. Typically trading in ECN broker has a good trading condition with tight spread and ultra-fast execution with no requote problem. There are so many instrument trading available for CFD forex, stocks, indices commodities we can browse to find the best one aiming to make an easy profit.

On 10/6/2023 at 2:58 PM, Namu said:

The choice of broker really needs to be considered carefully. For this reason, does the FXOpen broker have clear regulations? could it be a scam again?

Yes of course,. FXOpen regulated in three jurisdiction in UK, AU, and EU. this company registered in FCA, ASIC and Cysec, Here the detail

FXOpen Markets Limited, a company duly registered in Nevis under the company No. C 42235. FXOpen is a member of The Financial Commission.

FXOpen AU Pty Ltd., a company authorised and regulated by the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC). AFSL 412871 – ABN 61 143 678 719.

FXOpen Ltd. a company registered in England and Wales under company number 07273392 and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (previously, the Financial Services Authority) under FCA firm reference number 579202.

FXOpen EU is a trading name of FXOpen EU Ltd. FXOpen EU Ltd is authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) under license number 194/13.
If you still newbie in trading can join free in new contest Ticktrader challenge 2 to compete with others to win prize.

Many brokers are available in the forex market today, but I chose to join FreshForex. This is because this broker is exceptional and provides bonuses to its employees. In addition to new employees, you can also try it through their live chat and enter the code "onlyfresh0923."

Choosing the broker for beginners maybe cause difficulties and confusion in how to decide, but experienced traders who already trade in forex and use the broker when they gets satisfaction will continue using the broker, including me after choosing FXOpen, until still stick with trading using FXOpen, and I am glad because this company is very innovative, they now integrated with Tradingview, so we can trade using popular charting Tradingview, you can search FXOpen in the broker list there, and they also offer Ticktrader platform, maybe still a little familiar with this platform because including new platform for ECN broker.

• 2 weeks later...

The selection of a broker should be carefully considered, which is why I chose to join FreshForex. Besides having a secure capital, here you can also find drawdown bonuses and cashback bonuses. Getting them is quite easy; just contact their support and enter the promo code "onlyfresh0923."

• 2 weeks later...

Choosing a broker depends on various factors like your trading preferences, assets you want to trade, and your location. Just so you know, FreshForex's server is close to major trading market servers, forming a reliable liquidity provider network. When important financial news comes up, instant order execution is guaranteed for customers (Market Execution) within 0.05 seconds, with narrow spreads and optimal prices.

The broker that gives a good trading condition is an ECN broker, A true ECN broker like FXOpen has a tight spread, and no requote problem like often occurs in dealing desk broker. Trading with a true ECN broker of course gives comfortable trading conditions, and ultra-fast execution. ECN broker will throw order to the interbank market and the spread will depend on the market itself, however, be careful when trading in a low liquidity market because typically in a low liquidity market the spread could be wider than usual. 

• 1 month later...
On 11/10/2023 at 3:31 AM, radex78 said:

The broker that gives a good trading condition is an ECN broker, A true ECN broker like FXOpen has a tight spread, and no requote problem like often occurs in dealing desk broker. Trading with a true ECN broker of course gives comfortable trading conditions, and ultra-fast execution. ECN broker will throw order to the interbank market and the spread will depend on the market itself, however, be careful when trading in a low liquidity market because typically in a low liquidity market the spread could be wider than usual. 

I have been doing my Forex trading from the last 10 Years with the International and Reputed Forex Broker FXOpen Markets :)
They are a True ECN Forex Brokers.