Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Hello, which broker offers good trading conditions?

Nona_3

I suggest to use FXOpen broker because this is true ECN broker and regulated on FCA, ASIC and Cysec, the reputation of this broker established since 2005, trading condition is good because offer low spread from 0.0 pips, however in practice depends on the pair that chosen, not all pairs has the same of spreads. With instant execution very fast in milisecond. Along trade with this company rarely I face a problem, except my poor internet connection.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been trading with FP Markets for almost 8 months. Over this time, I've seen that they've been steadily improving their trading circumstances (mainly spreads).

I have a raw (ECN) account with them, and the spreads are quite tight throughout the day; I've had no problems thus far. Withdrawals have also been rather speedy.

I recommend using FP Markets since it is a legitimate ECN broker that is authorised by ASIC and Cysec, and its reputation has been maintained since 2005.

Trading conditions are favourable because it offers minimal spreads starting at 0.0 pips and immediate execution in 30 milliseconds.

• 2 weeks later...

All broker usually provided demo account. Beginners they can use demo account first to get familiar with the spread of any pair, execution, trading tool etc. Although different psychology trading in demo and real, demo account still remain useful for beginners tries broker platform and get real experience to understand trading conditions, beginners can trying demo ECN FXOpen that offer low spread from 0.0 pips and become international broker. 

It has been six months of trading with FP Markets, and I have not faced any issues with their spread widening even during highly volatile market movements. The withdrawal and deposit processes are also fairly simple. 

I did not have any issues even when trying to reach their customer support during the initial stage, and they were patient in solving any kind of query.

Maybe there are so many new traders when choosing the broker they face confusion about how to decide, because there is so many brokers in the forex industry that offers various benefit when using the broker, for the long term this is important indeed, I already use FXOpen maybe more than nine or ten years, grateful this is a reliable broker, withdraw process smoothly to process, there are some payment option available, included Bitcoin.

When searching for a broker that offers good trading conditions, it's important to consider several factors. Look for a broker that offers a wide range of trading instruments, competitive spreads and commissions, low minimum deposit requirements, a user-friendly trading platform, reliable customer support, and strong regulatory oversight. Additionally, check for any hidden fees or charges, and read reviews from other traders to get a sense of the broker's reputation and track record. This is how I chose my current broker Hotforex.

• 2 weeks later...

There are so many brokers in the forex world, and each trader eventually chooses the best one for them, as I choose FXOpen and trading with this broker already more than 10 years and so far so good, there are options to deposit and withdraw using cryptocurrency too like as Bitcoin.

I have traded with several brokers in the past two years, and from my personal experience I can suggest FreshForex and FP Markets since the trading conditions are reliable with some of the best spreads that start at 0.3 pips in other major pairs and 0.1 in EURUSD.

Trading in the forex market I have been using FXOpen for a long time more than nine or ten years and this company still become a reliable broker and get awards as an Innovation broker from the Traders Union, the company regulated in three jurisdictions, ASIC Australia, FCA UK, and Cysec Europe. Trading condition is good scalping and robot trading is allowed.

Trading with FXOpen ECN broker environment makes comfortable in every order made always instantly executed only in millisecond, I like scalping trading as a short-term trading strategy to catch small profit and small risk in every single order, choosing pair like EURUSD for scalping often get zero spread.

• 4 weeks later...

The most suitable choice of broker for me is FP Markets because their trading conditions are robust with over 10,000+ tradable instruments in stocks and commodities.

The execution speed is faster when compared to other similar ECN brokers at 30 Ms, and the commission cost is lower at $3 per lot. 

From trading experience at Freshforex, the deeper a trader's knowledge, the more psychologically trained we are in dealing with the forex market, so achieving the desired profit target is very easy. I enjoy trading there, because Freshforex is a good broker company, has a good trading condition, low spread, and offers various attractive promos.

• 2 weeks later...