Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Which broker is popular now?

Nona_3

I have done several rounds of research before finding my suitable broker, and many traders have advised trading with ECN brokers such as Etoro, CMC, and FP Markets.

Their trading conditions are reliable, with a quick and responsive customer service team. Their trading conditions are suitable for both beginners and experienced traders.

On 12/2/2022 at 3:41 PM, Ritesh.R said:

I have done several rounds of research before finding my suitable broker, and many traders have advised trading with ECN brokers such as Etoro, CMC, and FP Markets.

Their trading conditions are reliable, with a quick and responsive customer service team. Their trading conditions are suitable for both beginners and experienced traders.

These brokers are good but I would suggest to also have a look at Hotforex, they have FCA license and offer cheap access to many markets including bonds, crypto and indices. They also pay dividends on the stock you bought so there is a passive income option as well.

• 2 weeks later...

I see there are some new broker in forex world, in my experience FXOpen is popular broker and they having big forum community trader in the FXOpenforum dot com, you can join the forum for free, however although register for free, it is possible you make money from the forum when winning the contest, there are several types of contest in the forum, really interesting for all traders.

I am not aware of any popular brokers, but I can suggest a few good brokers like Etoro, CMC, and FP Markets that are reliable.

Personally, I trade with FP Markets because they have a $100 AUD minimum opening balance and a $3 commission cost, which is lower than most ecn brokers. 

On 12/2/2022 at 2:22 AM, Nona_3 said:

Which broker is popular now?

There are many popular brokers and it's hard to single out the most popular because rating websites give biased picture and can be manipulated. Nevertheless I would suggest to look at Hotforex if you look for a broker with very high customer rating and positive testimonials.

On 12/23/2022 at 6:18 PM, boltushkin said:

There are many popular brokers and it's hard to single out the most popular because rating websites give biased picture and can be manipulated. Nevertheless I would suggest to look at Hotforex if you look for a broker with very high customer rating and positive testimonials.

I already trying several broker included roboforex, but now I am only focus to use FXOpen, maybe each traders has own experience when using the broker service, but so far still comfortable using FXOpen. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I think the cysec, asic and fca regulated brokers can be a good choice to be shortlisted for further testing and finalizing the right broker. I guess there are a lot of reputed brokers like hotforex, exness, octa, xm, lmfx etc and many others operating these days so we can shortlist them doing some of research at our own. 

Nothing against anyone, but this is a such low standard of judgment by some people. There can never be a "SUDDEN" popular broker, it always got to be a broker that is running well for a certain period. If we look at short-term things, it can be too risky for everyone. I would say look at FXOpulence, I won't use the word popular, instead, I will use the word "SECURE" for it. And as a trader, this is something that I value more and MOST. 

Choosing the broker eventually back to each trader will, as long as traders feel enjoy and comfortable using the trading environment in these brokers, usually will keep sticking to using the services of the broker, like I already choose FXOpen as my favorite broker already trades with them more than nine or ten years and so far so good.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

These brokers are good, but I would also suggest having a look at FP Markets; they have an ASIC license and offer cheap access to many markets, including bonds, crypto, and indices. They also pay dividends on the stock you bought, so there is a passive income option as well.