Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Looking for advice

Hi Everyone!

I was looking to get a funded account with a prop firm for a while now, recently I started trading at challenge.fidelcrest.com (http://challenge.fidelcrest.com/) and, I have just finished the challenge phase. I was told that my live account will take some time to be setup - probably couple of business days. 

I was wondering if anyone here has any experience with this company and might have also got a funded account? I am supposed to get 50K funded account, but I am a little bit nervous. I am currently unemployed and was offered a job, but I am thinking of trading full time.

Any input will be appreciated.

On 9/14/2019 at 7:30 AM, bearhugs said:

Why one should need funded account for their trading, you can start with small account also. I have seen many traders who are working on 5 dollar account and making profit with that also.

Every new trader should start with small amount with any broker just to test their further processes like withdrawal etc which cannot be checked through demo account.

• 1 month later...

To the newbie’s my advice is to choose your broker after proper checking. Because in Forex market there are more than thousands of Forex brokers but when looking to the trusted broker we just found the scammers everywhere. After proper checking I got the scam free and fully trusted broker ForexOne who always give 100% funds guarantee in their platform by providing their clients well- reputed bank accounts with all types of investment.