Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

JzBux - jzbux.com

kapoplayboy

Join Now

1.gif

I am not Admin

Our current pay rate is $0.01 for each website you visit and $0.005 for each website your direct referrals visit.

For premium members $0.01 for each website you visit and $0.01 for each website your direct referrals visit.

1300652122-.jpg

Cashout: If you have at least $3.00 accumulated, you can click on "Request Payment"within Member's Area and it will submit your request. You need to accumulate at least $5.00 for your 2nd Payment Request and $10.00 for your 3rd. Currently, we make payments with AlertPay and PayPal.

Join Now

1.gif

I have joined this new ptc site just today and i think it is a good one. It has 6 ads a day so far and the script was really nice and I also like the design of this ptc none like the other ptc sites around. I hope that this will be a good one will stay for a while and hopefully we all get paid :D

It is really nice, the design was so nice and it has different approached in design and clicking ads. I hope that this will stay for a while and I hope I can reached the payout soon. I also like the fact that they are offering 6 ads a day and I hope that won't changed.

• 2 weeks later...

Great that I can see payment proof here now as I am really worried when I tried to cash out today and It appeared that I need to wait 1-15 days to get my payment. I hope they'll send it to me .. I was just expecting that this site will pay me instantly but now I know they dont pay instantly

.:(

yea,it's sad that they stopped instant payment for certain reasons but the positive is that many members are getting paid within 3 days and not every payment taking long time.so it's not that bad at the moment,still the instant payment would be nice.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I think its not the bug that is the problem in here anymore but a scam problem. I don't think its worth it to hope for good earning in this site. The more you hope for this site the more you loss your time and earning opportunity. That why its better now that you move and find better ptc to click.

Its official this site is a scam site. No latest proof of payments its alexa rating diving. Its no way this site can recover and start paying again. I guess its time to move on and give up this site. I know its hard to move on when you send much time hoping to earn.