Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

The best broker for choise?

On 6/14/2021 at 3:29 PM, gds221 said:

Here everyone strives to call their broker the best, so - I would not believe everything that is written here)

You have a point, doing your own research is really important - one needs to consider many aspects of a broker and collect as much information as possible before choosing. 

• 3 weeks later...

After blowing several accounts and switching to different brokers, I found a better broker of my choice as FP Markets, because compared to my previous broker, FP Markets trading conditions are reliable with a minimum opening balance of $100 AUD.

The customer service was quite helpful during the initial stages and I was able to reach them even when I tried to reach them via email or live chat.

The most important thing in this forex trading business is to understand and know all how trading works well. And so far, I at FreshForex broker have always been maximal in trading, where forex training is available here which makes me more qualified to trade.

All businesses have risks and so ready to do business must be ready to accept the risks and benefits. For those who have small capital and are ready to learn to trade on Freshforex, it is very suitable, because with only $10 we can trade forex there and get the 101% drawdown bonus.