Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

What are the best Anti Virus?

Aikhen

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one antivirus should be installed at a time in your computer to protect the system from conflicts.

And there is no such best antivirus .It's the user perception to look at a antivirus. If you are a professional and have sensitive data in your hard disk , i will suggest you should go with license copy of any antivirus which you have used and are familiar with..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

From the last couple of years I have been using AVG free version with a key that I found for 20 years on net... And its been working very much fine.... So I do recommend AVG to everyone who ask me....

Well AVG is good but it does not clean all viruses. Viruses such as Autorun.inf cannot be cleaned by AVG

Well AVG is good but it does not clean all viruses. Viruses such as Autorun.inf cannot be cleaned by AVG

I think most antivirus don't delete autorun.inf files since they're not really viruses. They we're just edited by the virus to run the virus itself. Even Avira don't delete it. It only blocks it.

• 3 weeks later...

There is no best anti-virus program. The worst virus is the anti-virus programmes owner themselves. Because without viruses, you will not want buy anti-virus programmes.

Its not proper answer relation thread but i think you are not correct because if there is no anti-virus program then what will be our computer condition i dont imagine .

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

In my computer I have intalled atleast three computer anitvirus programs which are karspersky and avira and avg to secure my computer from lots of virus.. and I usually do a monthly disk cleaning in my computer to help prevent viruses getting in

So you mean you have 3 anti-virus in your computer? I've heard that it's not really goo to have more than 1 scanner in your computer.

It will bring MORE harm to your computer, and I think it's true. Several antivirus are running in your unit at the same time, so it may infect your computer more.

I have a friend who have experienced this one already. Then later on, she just decided to have one antivirus. Do not think that although you have a lot of antivirus

in your unit, your computer will be protected already. One antivirus is already enough. Of course, you're using internet that's why you can't prevent

virus from entering your unit. Try to have 1 antivirus only. I recommend that you use either Avira or AVG.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I am using avast so far which is available free and has good security features. Earlier I used kaspersky however what I saw is that my system was infected very badly with virus and all I had to do was not just uninstall it but to format my system again. I did try avg also earlier, but avast seems to be the best so far.