Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Best forex broker ever

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/13/2022 at 3:29 PM, Vaabum said:

While working in this industry, I consider the best broker from ExpertOption. In terms of working conditions, this is a really good option now.

I have been doing my Forex Trading with FXOpen Markets from the last 10 Years and they are very Reliable and Trustable International Forex Brokers :D

I do not know about the best forex brokers, but brokers that are regulated and have good trading conditions are suitable for many traders.

For example, I trade with an ASIC broker, FP Markets, that has a robust trading condition with average spreads starting at 0.0 pips for most parts of the day and faster execution speed than most ECN brokers.

On 3/9/2022 at 6:12 PM, Vaabum said:

The best option for working now is a broker from ExpertOption. At least this is the broker I now consider the best option for myself.

I have been doing my Forex trading from the last 10 Years with the International and Reputed Forex Broker FXOpen Markets :D
They are a True ECN Forex Brokers.

In my view, Avatrade, Etoro, and FP Markets are some of the brokers that I personally find reliable to trade with because of their regulation by ASIC and CYSEC.

Their trading conditions are robust, with tighter spreads averaging 0.0 pips for most parts of the day. 

For me, I personally prefer CMC Markets or FP Markets because their trading conditions are good with regulations and good customer service.

FP Markets provides over 10,000+ instruments to trade in global stocks and commodities, which provides a variety of options to trade.