Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Do you read policy of the broker?

Alick Bannerman

Maybe not from all trader that they willing to spent time reading all agreement before register account, because very long sentences and might many from trader that already ever joined on broker they will check box agree, and then continue registering process

Choose broker might each trader they have own reason, if we already using service from broker and so far run smoothly and we able making good money which every withdrawn still processed smoothly hence we will always comfortable with these broker and we might will angry if facing scam broker

• 4 weeks later...

Choose broker might each trader they have own reason, if we already using service from broker and so far run smoothly and we able making good money which every withdrawn still processed smoothly hence we will always comfortable with these broker and we might will angry if facing scam broker

We must be careful when choosing a broker. We must select a secure broker so that will make us able to achieve maximum profit and we also need to be able to test the broker first to get the right broker

We must be careful when choosing a broker. We must select a secure broker so that will make us able to achieve maximum profit and we also need to be able to test the broker first to get the right broker

Yes we need to make research first if want to choose broker because this is not easy way to get rich at short time and we need to trading with own skill, and as trader also need to read trading policy before start trading because each broker also has rules on trading

Earlier, I was not too keen on it but after suffering many times, i have started reading it as I know a lot is hidden there. I am fortunate that I work with OctaFX, it’s one rare company who I can say is fine even if you don’t read the policy, as it’s all just so simple and straight to point, it really makes us feel happy and much more comfortable while working and gains us good ground which enhances up the performance.

• 1 month later...

You got to read policy of the broker you are willing to work or else it can be very risky. I once joined up with Instaforex without reading their policy and during news, I made over 50% profits to my actual investment but all was removed, as they told me they have policy of not allowing over 10% profits during news!