Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

eCurrency Money Forum -- ecurrencymoneyforum.com

christmas_

Ahmed resigned saying that he was not awarded anything for that moderation job and we know that he haven't paid all the cash form his personal LR , And that wasi indeed the best innovation in the forum nad this PTP boosted up the traffic of the forum ,they got much advertisers and all ,but now their co -admin has turned down because of the rate given by Ahmed .

r u sure about this? The admin didn't pay to Ahmad regarding to the amount he paid to us? I don't see any detail regarding this in GT and I thought he had an argument with the admin because of some rules or somehow like that. :huh:

But now, the site's activities decreased a lot, and even many threads never move at all for few days.

Offcurse I had a great chat with him ,he is indeed a great person ,And also it was not the problem with the Dario ,Now Yurick ,former mod is the admin and he is the brainchild behind ahmed's absese ,Do you think is it a wise decision for leaving Ahmed ,He is better than any of the moderator there .If no one is getting paid there who will create threads over there ? .And thus he wasn't paid even what he has given from his personal account .

Offcurse I had a great chat with him ,he is indeed a great person ,And also it was not the problem with the Dario ,Now Yurick ,former mod is the admin and he is the brainchild behind ahmed's absese ,Do you think is it a wise decision for leaving Ahmed ,He is better than any of the moderator there .If no one is getting paid there who will create threads over there ? .And thus he wasn't paid even what he has given from his personal account .

How come Ahmad can pay from his pocket if he doesn't received anything from the admin? That is really a bad point as I am sure he already paid out more than $100 within few weeks time just for those PTP posts.

Well, if all these are real, then we can made conclusion the admin himself is scammer.

We all know the story between ECMF and EMF which happened around 4 months back and when ECMF first cam all think it was a clone of the original EMF and later we all come to knew the truth ,And now the direction of ECMF is also not going well and as they have got a new Admin , Dario is on a hiatus we are unable to say anything about Ahmad' absense .I think any moderator like Aesmath should restart the PTP program with atleast 3 cent per post .

It will be a disastrous thing to know if Ahmad pays through his pocket and not from fundings from the admin.

Like this Dario would become another scammer, just like the previous admin who is a scammer.

Whatever the case is , PTP is gone, and most people left. Back to square one for this forum

Anyway this will no longer be a PTP as their chief moderator Ahmed d is no longer with the m,while taking decision like making it a non ptp and all they could have consulted it with the other members also .Anyway as of know we dont have much to do over there other than participating in the low prize contests .

well, more than 2 weeks since they have disable the PTP system, until now the site never announce any news regarding their latest movement.

If they want to change to "contest-based" forums, they should have a lot contests running but not only few with low prizes. This surely hard to attract posters to the site. :huh:

Got paid again from their daily contest:

Dear Lorenzo Jr,

You have received a payment to your account U2421137 (Lorenzo A. Perea Jr):

Date: 11/10/2010 8:35 PM

Batch: 48909353

From Account: U1878857 (ECMF)

Amount: $1.00

Memo: ECMF - Predict Price Of Gold Contest Winner, 10th November 2010, Paid by Asemath-Q

Thank you.