Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Prizelive - Prizelive.com

moneyman

PrizeLive.com officially launched in May 2008 and has been paying out thousands of dollars in cash and prizes every month to its members (worldwide friendly). Best of all, ALL PayPal cashouts are processed instantly. The minimum to cashout is only $1 so it is very easily attainable. Prize Live has all sorts of contests (Offer, Referral, Forum, NBA, Most Popular, etc.). New offers are added daily (usually 5-10 new ones at least for USA members). There is also a monthly Jackpot that has been reaching at least $400+ per month, which is split amongst at least five members.

I'd like to let everyone especially know about the weekly Offer Contest that Prize Live has. The top ten members with the highest scores each week win cash prizes and Game Credits. Five random members with at least one completed offer will win as well. Check out the image below to see the prizes for it:

offerPrizes.gif

Just to mention again, all PayPal cashouts are processed INSTANTLY (your first request takes up to 48 hours though). All other rewards, including custom rewards, are processed within 3 days.

So what are you waiting for? Join Prize Live and get instant cash for doing free surveys and offers.

banner2.gif

• 1 month later...

prizelive is one among my best gpt sites . though there are ont so much offers available for international members . they can earn much money by referring new people to the site in the usa and playing the game and receive $4 from the site just for playing the game

• 1 year later...

It seems they are paying but I don't get how win or get rewards or points as they seems to be not easy to get winnings and if there is needed to invest funds or just in the site to get points or rewards. Its good to see payment proof but I wonder how to have it.

I received payment via get paid to click and offer, earn 0.04$ daily in ptc and some offer, i has joined it for 6 month ago and do not invest funds, next payment proof

prizelive_2.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Last time I checked on this site, all the games were under maintenance so I couldn't earn from there. I only earned by playing the games. And I had to play loads just to get 1 dollar. It is because the levels are not separately very well and you tend to play people who are incredibly good, so you end up losing your game credits all the time.

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately paypal isn't available in my country that's way I can't join in this site. But the money earning features provided by this site are good especially earn money by playing games. Also minimum payout is low to reach. Hope to join in here when paypal will be available in my country.

Well this site is not good for me because i didn`t get any survey from it but some of my other friend who live in other part of the world, they are getting survey because you can earn more while doing any survey so i like it but i don`t know why it is not visible in my account.

next payment proof, prizelive is best site, paying instant from the 2nd request

prizelive_1.jpg

Congratulations man, great to see some proof of payments on this site I thought this site is a gambling site because the name on the site is prizelive or it is a game site that pays but now I know that this one is a GPT site. Well, keep working and earning guys.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Prizelive is an old and most trusted and legit site, i really like this site and i am member of this site but it is not very useful for me because most of the survey are belongs to europe and USA region, Furthermore, there are only offers are available for my country which is very bad. :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

quangnam52335, you made me interested to follow this site and started doing all the tasks given on this site. I am really very interested because you have given evidence of a real and very good at all. I would not hesitate to immediately register as a member on this site. thank you @ quangnam52335. Greetings.

quangnam52335, you made me interested to follow this site and started doing all the tasks given on this site. I am really very interested because you have given evidence of a real and very good at all. I would not hesitate to immediately register as a member on this site. thank you @ quangnam52335. Greetings.