Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Regulation, Do this really important for broker?

myregister

Maybe because might occur any trader facing problem with broker but sometime not mistake from broker it self, sometime trader against rules broker, I am ever facing problem with certain broker which because according their judgement is I am using same IP on two account one use my name and one another using another name, and this is also become problem in certain broker.

Lol. So true. It happens with those traders who use dynamic ips and internet connection from same isp. I have seen so many cases like this. lol But luckily I never faced any problem like this.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Talk again about regulation, this is many trader suggested to choose broker that has regulation, this is to avoid scam broker, but however forex business is risky, and investing money that afford to lose is very much important after decided to using service from broker, test first with small money and then withdraw money then look process withdrawn

• 1 month later...

trading broker with regulation I think is very important. because with trading broker with regulatory capital then we will be safe from a greater risk so that we can trade with a maximum

This is first reason for trader choose broker, because regulation is sign if company included on legal company that established on country where broker established, will good also if broker has good vote among trader

• 2 months later...

It is definitely very crucial that we go with broker which is regulated properly, as it is sort of thing that you need to do a lot of research into. I am with OctaFX who are regulated by FCA and have great reputation servicing in over 170 countries while the conditions too are bright and beautiful with tidy spreads at 0.1 pips, high leverage up to 1.500, zero balance protection, swap free account and they also got 24/5 support active.

I am often hear many broker binary option is scam, because most of broker binary have no regulation and this is also one business online that used many people to making money using trap option to making money, they offer make money but also they want make money from these platform

Some of them have regulation but most of those brokers are lax regulator, they are not that strict which makes their company doesn't have much burden if they want to do something bad. Regulation in the end is one of the most important parts when looking for reputable and reliable broker, i know it won't give any guarantee but it is a better indicator to choose a broker especially when combined with other factors.

It is definitely very crucial that we go with broker which is regulated properly, as it is sort of thing that you need to do a lot of research into. I am with OctaFX who are regulated by FCA and have great reputation servicing in over 170 countries while the conditions too are bright and beautiful with tidy spreads at 0.1 pips, high leverage up to 1.500, zero balance protection, swap free account and they also got 24/5 support active.

Yep, i find regulation is one of the list that trader should take a look when they want to choose what kind of broker that they want. it is not easy to choose the broker you want but with know who is the regulator of your broker you at least have the foundation of what is the strict broker for you and it will increase your chance to find the reliable broker.

Yep, i find regulation is one of the list that trader should take a look when they want to choose what kind of broker that they want. it is not easy to choose the broker you want but with know who is the regulator of your broker you at least have the foundation of what is the strict broker for you and it will increase your chance to find the reliable broker.

I agree with you, a reputable regulator such as ASIC or CFTC or FINMA will give some kind of credibility to the broker that we joined. Also regulator is so much helpful and if we have problem with the broker because of that broker's fault we can easily win the case, and the fine for a naughty broker is pretty much big on that regulators, so a broker who just want to cause a chaos or scamming us should think twice.

I agree with you, a reputable regulator such as ASIC or CFTC or FINMA will give some kind of credibility to the broker that we joined. Also regulator is so much helpful and if we have problem with the broker because of that broker's fault we can easily win the case, and the fine for a naughty broker is pretty much big on that regulators, so a broker who just want to cause a chaos or scamming us should think twice.

As long as the broker is strict enough to put the fine to a broker and also have higher fees for membership entry it is more than enough. Regulation also act the middle man which is good for traders in long term, as long as you don't find any problem that would be good but if you start to have problem it will be a good thing to contact the regulator.

Talk again about regulation, this is many trader suggested to choose broker that has regulation, this is to avoid scam broker, but however forex business is risky, and investing money that afford to lose is very much important after decided to using service from broker, test first with small money and then withdraw money then look process withdrawn

There are many regulated brokers who got caught for ripping their clients. Messing with their client's orders, making them suffer loss. I really don't put much priority on regulation. Having a regulation is good but a broker's honesty should be the main concern for a trader. Just my opinion.

There are many regulated brokers who got caught for ripping their clients. Messing with their client's orders, making them suffer loss. I really don't put much priority on regulation. Having a regulation is good but a broker's honesty should be the main concern for a trader. Just my opinion.

But the broker which play that kind of games get a fine from the regulator, also if we search it thoroughly the strict regulator usually fined their naughty broker. You should put it on priority when choose a broker because it will affect how your broker act in future even it is not 100% 

But the broker which play that kind of games get a fine from the regulator, also if we search it thoroughly the strict regulator usually fined their naughty broker. You should put it on priority when choose a broker because it will affect how your broker act in future even it is not 100% 

This is true and basically i agree with it, the regulator is important for traders because the more that regulator become strict the more they will be able to make an impact to that trader, we can see this is as a good start from the broker if they want to be regulated, because they can easily run off with the money without anyone regulated them.

Regulators fine broker. Broker pays fine. But from whose pocket? Obviously the owners pocket. And who fills the owners pocket? The traders. So ultimately traders are paying for broker's mistakes. That is why honesty is necessary. And I put more priority to honesty than regulation.

Regulators fine broker. Broker pays fine. But from whose pocket? Obviously the owners pocket. And who fills the owners pocket? The traders. So ultimately traders are paying for broker's mistakes. That is why honesty is necessary. And I put more priority to honesty than regulation.

LOL but why Regulator is trying to fine a broker if there is no complaint from its clients(which could be you and me or millions of other traders)? Also do you think they really use trader's money that they get from doing nasty thing to traders or from their pure profit to pay regulator's fine? I know honesty is the best but what can guarantee it or at least closer to that? Regulation. A strict and strong regulation which has a good reputation such as CFTC or FCA, not the lax one.

LOL but why Regulator is trying to fine a broker if there is no complaint from its clients(which could be you and me or millions of other traders)? Also do you think they really use trader's money that they get from doing nasty thing to traders or from their pure profit to pay regulator's fine? I know honesty is the best but what can guarantee it or at least closer to that? Regulation. A strict and strong regulation which has a good reputation such as CFTC or FCA, not the lax one.

It does not have to be a client's complaint. The best way to get money from a dirty broker I was what a Chinese trader did. Not regulation. Google "Chinese Traders Storm Offices Demanding Money Back" and that is the how to deal with those who does dirty practices.

Regulation is very important for all brokers, not to mention it is a signal for traders to see if that broker is good enough or not. With a strict regulator somebody will have a better first impression rather than when the broker doesn't have any good regulator or such a lax regulator. So i said it is important for us.

No argument here regulation is important at all cost, a trader should pay attention to this issue and the broker better be regulated by a strict and strong regulator. It will minimize the way for scammy brokers to keep scamming a lot of traders. It won't eradicate scamming brokers but would reduce the number in significant number.

I really agree with that. Traders should be better at paying attention to the regulations used by brokers. The regulation used by Tickmill is a trusted regulation, so the security is very secure, therefore I chose trading with Tickmill because there are many advantages that I can get