Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Anyone got any good systems they use?

Forextrader2361

hiii, i want to say something about treading systems...

Anyone got any good systems they use? 

I prefer not to sit in front of computer all the time so just 1-2 good trades a day is all really looking for.

Well, it based on your preferences. You can learn some trading systems that you can find on the internet. It might be scalping, short term or even long term trading that you're willing to use on your trading activity.

hey my friend thnx to give information but What are some good books on forex trading and markets?

have please suggest me some books about forex tranding and system...

I prefer not to sit in front of computer all the time

I am new in forex market so how will I start and suggest me book which makes me queen of forex..

How about trade using economic calendar, it is basically fundamental type of trading, where you depend on the news and its result and then trade after the news released, usually 2-4 minutes after that you set SL and TP or maybe you want to wait for a while before set your SL and TP. I use that strategy and usually it closed in less than 24 hours either i lose or make profit.

Actually there are indicator which will shows economy calendar news on mt4 platform, I have ever seen this indicator on certain forum forex, but usually I am only look calendar economy with visit forexfactory which this is also as good site with up to date news released on time.

If you don't think so much about sit in fron of your computer for a long time and don't mind with the earning, i mean you will earn small here then try scalping. Usually you just need to monitor for one position around 15-30 minutes at most, but i doubt you will see that because before i scalp too and only spend 5 minutes or 10 minutes to close the position with 5-20 pips target.

Maybe some trader they like using scalping trading and if any trader already mastered this system hence also very possible to making good profit with scalping, but not all trader will suitable using scalping because sometime only causing confused if become over trading due scalping also need more concentration to look on the chart, and sometime active scalping they can made many times order a day trading

Scalping, Swing, or Turtle Trading strategy won't make much difference if you don't have any sense of mastery. Also in this case something worst could happen we should decide when to use that strategy. Anyone have their own preference bwhen use a  a strategy and i personally use the combination of both technical and fundmental analysis.

• 2 weeks later...

Some people i see said that turtle trading is a good system but i don't know why it is . Well maybe the result is huge, but the position surely must be open for quite long time. This kind of strategy are even longer rather than Swing trading, or even scalping. Scalping is good for someone who prefer small profit.

So many ea for scalping trading, just now I willing to test ea that I got from certain forum with free no buy ea, seems quiet strong but still not yet sure whether this ea will run and profitable or not, because still trying ea if can online and not yet trying hire vps, but I think many scalping trader that already expert they can making good profit

You can test there anywhere you want, but first test it in demo account and just to make you sure that when you test it in real account make sure that EA is work i recommend with small amount of money first, because most of EA which i see works well in demo account but when it comes to real the performance is not good.