Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Global Earn Talk -- globalearntalk.com

christmas_

Regardless to whether they pay or not, it doesn't matter now.

Think about it. Now, there is no explanation or announcement by admin why is there a delay. Even if one day admin pays, will most members still trust the forum ?

Though I will still stay on to earn money, others might not think that way and they can simply leave the forum, making the forum even more vulnerable to collapse and disappear

It is up to GET admin now whether will they want the forum to survive or not

Same here. I believe if should there be any announcement, they should be made earlier.

Now, I still see admin online, but no movement/activty at their payment request section. Hmm, maybe they are waiting for 1 month to be over to get some funds from advertisers, and 1 month for them is not up yet ?

This is one of the theory I thought of.

I think its time to close this thread. Its been a month now and theirs still no payment. So what the use of being active in here if this site does not pay at all. So far so bad. But I hope this site will start paying again. As I really miss posting in here . I been a member of this site for more than a year now.

True enough, the activity here at GET is like stopped already

Everyone is losing patience with admin due to delayed payments without a word from admin for the cause of this delay

It is an old forum. No one wants to see it disappear.

Only admin themselves can save the forum. I will return to GET once admin pays me

I'm surprise that this thread is still open. Although its give me hope that this site will still pays. Me I think this site is already an abandon site. One thing for sure is that you can spam the site and you don't get warned or ban. Its a sign that this site is already been abandon.

Are they going to pay ? I don't know.

But I had a look at their ads. It seems that there is a change.

I remember there was one ad occupying the US$310/month slot. However, the ad is gone and now I see another ad occupying the US$330/month slot.

Hmm...Strange...

Yes indeed, it looks like this forum is gone case now.

We can forget about it already.

The interesting part is I still see Shadow, GET's moderator, and Jupiter (which I think is the admin of GET) going online nearly everyday.

Online but no comments on the payment situation ? Really suspicious about this.

We all know that theirs no more advertisers in here. I think its not right way to call GET as scam site because first we don't invest in here. Second I'm sure if GET gets advertisers it will pay us also. If you want or if we want to get paid by gets I think its better that we promote this site to advertisers and also earn commission from that. But we still need to ask GET admin if he like that idea.

• 2 weeks later...

So many days passed now still there is no any payment and there is no responce from Admin . like many members i also stopped my activity there because if forum really stooped paying then it will be waste of time. now only looking to my pending request and they paying again then sure will keep my activity there.

So many days passed now still there is no any payment and there is no responce from Admin . like many members i also stopped my activity there because if forum really stooped paying then it will be waste of time. now only looking to my pending request and they paying again then sure will keep my activity there.

Actually its been two months now and still no payments. And its already a no paying forum. Theirs a lot of spammers in their. About the admin. Admin reply to my message when I send message. I understand his explanation. Theirs no ads so theirs no earning so theirs no payments.

Actually its been two months now and still no payments. And its already a no paying forum. Theirs a lot of spammers in their. About the admin. Admin reply to my message when I send message. I understand his explanation. Theirs no ads so theirs no earning so theirs no payments.

yes its really very bad situation there when there is no reply from Admin and hope going down day by day when forum still not getting new advertiser and think this advertiser plying main rule there and just wondering how a old and reputated forum turn non paying due to insufficient ads.

Still no news nothing. But I can still open the site but theirs a lot of spammers in here. So far I think its good to post in here if you want to help but not to earn. But I don't know if it will make a difference also. I think admin must be open to its loyal members also.

@budado

Yes, there is no update news in here although it has been long time enough the admin didn't give any news or announcement about

the condition of forum now and what will happen next. I think he has run away so we should stop posting and moved from here. I didn't

hope too much from this forum.

by now, ass there has been no update from the admin, I guess many of us might have set their mind to accept

the loss of earnings and their time to GET,

it's unbelievable, that GET can turn to be non paying,

I can see members still posting there with a hope that GET ever pays them,

well, I will try to be active again if GET clears all payout requests soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Good news I just got an email from the admin with the Title "Globalearntalk is BACK"

date Sun, Jul 24, 2011 at 3:32 PM

subject Globalearntalk is BACK.

Dear members.

Your beloved site www.globalearntalk.com is back after changing it's server.

http://www.globalearntalk.com/forum/forum.php

This is a test mail for your information about our site.

GET Admin

@yogesh

If that email is real, that will be good news there. I hope pending payment which has been almost 3 months here could be paid

and the forum could be PTP forum again. But I am not hope too much with this forum, I should have positive mind only.

@andry777

yes, that's real, and I also have just checked the site, it's back and loading with full speed,

but what is the use of having it if they are not paying anymore,

however there was no such official announcement that GET turns to non PTP,

hopefully they will clear things about payments clearance as well.