Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Global Earn Talk -- globalearntalk.com

christmas_

@Christmas_

I have been surprised to see few members are still active on this forum, though this one stopped to pay now, even monitor admins are few of them,

I have tried to visit Payment Proof section and GET-Paid to Real Money sections, just to check out the status of latest requests, but both the pages weren't redirected properly.

I think time this is a non PTP forum now.

@Christmas_ I have been surprised to see few members are still active on this forum, though this one stopped to pay now, even monitor admins are few of them, I have tried to visit Payment Proof section and GET-Paid to Real Money sections, just to check out the status of latest requests, but both the pages weren't redirected properly. I think time this is a non PTP forum now.

Actually I still don't know why admin still want to run the forum. It just looks like they only want to continue to earn from the ads only, but not paying to members at all. Yes indeed, the payment proof section and GET-Paid to Real Money section are like malfunctioned already. Probably it is done on purpose

Well this forum is not good anymore as it already loss its good reputation back then and it seems that it is now having a hard time getting back its reputation once again.

Is it paying now? if not then its has no reputation to get back. Actually I'm just curious why until now this thread is still open. As Its not been paying for a long time. I think the last time this site pays is last march if I'm not mistaken. that's how long this site stop paying. And I think its not going to return and pay.

actually the deduction will be given if the member has done any violation of rules there but in my view, this forum is not worth posting any more, since I have two payments pending in here for a long time, one applied and another around two hundred points in my account, active.

I don't think this forum is still paying or perhaps former posters for this forum is still posting for this forum as I think that this forum have already loss its reputation to be one good ptp forum before. Hey archu, you're a moderator here, don't you think it is time to close this thread about this forum?

actually the deduction will be given if the member has done any violation of rules there but in my view, this forum is not worth posting any more, since I have two payments pending in here for a long time, one applied and another around two hundred points in my account, active.

I guess its time to close this thread right? Its been too long now since I last request payments in here. Maybe its month of april. Anyway few months back I receive an email that's its planning to return. But until now is still not return. So sad because GET and MEF is my partner in posting. Same rate and almost the same script. But sad to say the other one died out.

@budado

well, you are right, I think it's time to close this thread now, it's still opened for posters but not paying I think, so we can declare it a non PTP where we can pst but can't earn for our activities, yeah, sad to have this one turned to non PTP.