Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

What is your favorite Time Frame?

I think all traders are agree that Time Frame is really important in forex. Each trader has different point of view about Time Frame and which one is the best.

In your view, which time frame that you think is the best in trading? You could choose one or more Time Frame as the best for you because as I knew there

are many traders who combined them.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@toni

I think you shouldn't say only thank you. Please tell me which one of my posting which help you and what informations which you

said that is good. I suggested you to give some of your opinion too because if you don't do that, you could be classified as spamming.

Please pay attention with that :)

@silenteyes

Oh you liked to use H1 Time Frame. Yeah that Time Frame could be used in short-term and long-term trading, it's like two faces

Time Frame but it's not good if we used in scalping I think. It's important to use the right time frame in the right method.

• 2 weeks later...

@Boniez

Yeah, Time Frame is certain condition and we could use it as our method so it's not uncertain although sometimes we could use

it for our goodness and sometimes we could use it but we got badness. It's not about certain or uncertain but that is not suitable

with conditions in market that's it.

• 3 weeks later...

Time frames that we use in forex trading differs, there is no best time frame whatsoever, if you are trading long term, then you will consult longer time frames like 4 hours and above, and if you are a scalper, you will use the smallest time frames of 5 minutes, 1 minutes and 15 minutes.

• 3 weeks later...

@chuna

That was right. Besides, Time Frame that we used will give different effect in different condition.

It could be different trending time or not when we used different time Frame. It could be when we used 5M Time Frame,

the condition is trending down or up but when we looked in 15M or 30M, it wasn't trending but sideway.

well, every timeframe indicates the different direction although to the same destination, the smaller timeframe will represent the movement of a larger timeframe. the most ideal timeframe for me is H1, because average the news begins with hourly period

• 2 weeks later...

@Boniez

Yes, 1H Time Frame can be used for both short-term and long-term trading but you must use it in different situation. In short-term,

1H Time Frame can be used as description of trending pairs or not but in long-term, we shouldn't use it as description of overall direction

of pair. 1H is only a little bit movement in long-term trading like 5M or 15M in short-term trading.

@hyipreviewblog

If you used that Time Frame so you must be long-term trader because if you are short-term trader, 1H could be used to get informations of market too.

It will depend on our style in trading. If me, I seldom to use 1D Time Frame or week and month Time Frame.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I think all traders are agree that Time Frame is really important in forex. Each trader has different point of view about Time Frame and which one is the best.

In your view, which time frame that you think is the best in trading? You could choose one or more Time Frame as the best for you because as I knew there

are many traders who combined them.

I like to trade forex using Daily Timeframe. The lowest timeframe I trade is H1, lower than H1 is very hard for me. I agree with you that timeframe is one of the important thing in trading forex.

In my opinion, each timeframe has a different characteristic, so my trading strategy also different in each timeframe especially for the SL and TP place.

winzpc

@winzpc

If you like to use Time Frame which is more than 1H Time Frame so you must be long-term trader because 1M, 5M, 15M and 30M time frame

didn't have too much effect for long-term trader/swing trader. Maybe if 30M still could be used but below than it, that is not effective to be used

as long-term trading.

long term & short term trading each one has its advantages, in long term the mistakes in analysis will be less, as you consider the financial news which are strong and affecting a long period of time also if you look for a trend waiting its break this will be on the weekly frame, and it is the method used by banks and big companies, while in short term, you will feel the profit faster as you open more than one trade daily so it is interesting for those who like trading itself.

I prefer to trade on long term system cause markets usually goes one ways in long time when there is bad economic news about one country. Right now when US have an economic crisis you can earn by open buy position on eur/usd pairs. This will take part for some months until there is another economic crisis in other country.

I like to use daily time frame because it contains much information rather than lower time frames. Once the trend build and valid in daily, it will sustained for a long period. So I can have much profit to run further but also has a negative effect. In daily, my SL will be huge, average is in 100 pips and can cost me loss a lot of money in one trade.