Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

All About Stop Loss Hunting.

myregister

I am not denying it does not happen. I said it didn't happen to me on my trades. I have seen numerous examples about false spike to hit stop loss and then showed on other platforms that the price did not actually move that way and did stop hunting. Big boys do many things to stay on the profitable side, all blames should not go to brokers. In case of dealing desks I can say it's their fault.

so every trader is wrong to understand, every business is all risky if indeed we always experience loss, try to keep introfeksi themselves, the possibility that in the base of his ability that is not yet mature and still minimal, so learn well for easy in running it

About stop loss hunting, as we know that is a pretty bad practice with many of disadvantages go to a trader who get that unfair practice. In the end, especially in long term i don't see any benefit why a broker apply this strategy, and if as trader you find a broker which act like this, leave and spead this unfair practice.

Yes, it is pretty essential tools for all kind of traders from around the world no matter what is their statuses. But it is all about SL hunting dude. Imagine a broker trying to hunt your SL by manipulating the price to near SL that you has been set. This is clearly an illegal act and if that broker registered under strict regulator such as MiFD or NFA, it means that broker's end.

The stop loss is essential when trading. Risk management and money management are, in my opinion, the most important aspects of trading and are grossly undervalued by many. Staying in the game is just as important as making a profit.

Not stop loss feature, we are talking about here but the practice of stop loss hunting. It is unethical practice where you lose your money because your broker is against you, it seek for your SL, so when you put your own SL it will be executed as fast as possible by them.