All Pips

Forex brokers reviews

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I have traded with most of the brokers mentioned here, and among them, FP Markets is my preference because their trading conditions are robust with regualtion from both ASIC and CYSEC.

For higher leverage, I can even switch to their St. Vincent licence. The customer service has mostly been prompt in answering my queries and, most importantly, the withdrawals have never been delayed or had any issues with them so far.

• 2 weeks later...

I trade with FP Markets and have been trading with them for nearly a year with some of the most robust trading conditions and spreads that are tighter than usual, particularly in EURUSD.

They have a minimum opening balance of $100 AUD with over 10,000 plus instruments to trade, including global stocks and commodities.

Forex brokers are very important, so we must pay attention and choose the right broker. And besides that, all the facilities that have been provided are also utilized. So that later they can help traders in terms of trading activities or making profits with the FreshForex broker.